The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma slowly losing her accent?

Why is my troll detector siren going off?

:rolleye0012: I wish this forum had a like button right now

Now that I think about it and listen to it again. I am starting to notice a small difference in her accent.

I see what you mean, I can hear it too at some points, but it's still very clear she's a British girl :).

I agree i feel it dosn't sound as strong as it used to be when Emma Watson was younger although i am british and to me her accent is still very much a british accent. Depending on the amount of time you spend with people that speak a certain way will change it if you let it i think because my parents had a very strong cockney accent but after moving away to a different area they found that they developd a different accent. So it may happen...

xxx Roz

I just watched a few videos and noticed in one interview that her accent slightly changed. Am I the only one who is hearing that? Sure she studied in America, so that could be a natural development.

What do you guys think?

heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_aPcgIRzv0

or course her accent has changed a bit,she has lived with americans for a full year,so it's natural that her accent changes a bit,but she still sounds british

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...