The Emma-Watson.net Forum

*Spoilers* Who did you cry over?

Who did you cry over during the books? Did you cry in the movies for any deaths? Did you expect any deaths and were you right or wrong?

I cried about nearly everyone who died, throughout the series :P

Everyone in DH who died, I cried for. Except Bella, Voldy.

Hedwig, Fred, Lupin and Tonks, ahhh :( I think Fred's was the worst for me.

I expected one or both of the Prime Ministers to die. That was all I expected, and got it right :P At least he didn't give in :doh:

I don't think I cried in the movies until DH Part 1... Did while watching the dvd's though. It was unfair to Harry that Dumbledore and Sirius who always cared for him like a father or something, died. But he had his own family in the end, so all is fine :o

I watched DH Part 1 for the first time today (it was awesome by the way) and actually the torture scene with Hermione and Bellatrix gave me tears in my eyes, I felt so bad for her :sob:

I'm quite cold at heart so it takes a lot for me to actually cry. Both while reading and wathing movie scenes. In the Books:, when Dumbledore died I got sad for Harrys sake but no tears, I did get sad when Dobby died but I didn't cry,

so the only time I cried was when Fred died.I still haven't really got over it mainy because it happend so fast like it didn't even mattered!

I the movies: I nearly got sad when Cedric died because of how his dad cried out. But I def. did not cried.

Edited by trixie

I cried over Sirius and Dumbledore-them and Hermione are my favorite characters in the whole book.If Hermione died,I don't know if I could have gotten over it lol

And when I finished reading the last book.I felt so depressed,knowing that I wasn't going to read anything else about Harry, Ron and Hermione :( took me a while to get over it :P

first time I cried while reading the books I think was when Dumbledore died. Sirius was more of a shock for me lol so I didn't actually cry.

But then, DH came out lol. Hedwig, Mad Eye, Lupin, Tonks, Fred, and the worst I think - for me - was Dobby.

I CRIED MY EYES OUT! I don't think I cried that much when Fred died. Fred was tears and DEEP DENIAL lol.

In the movies, I shed a tear over Cedric. In both Sirius and Dumbledore's deaths there was something that kinda ruined it.

For Sirius- A stupid girl at the movie theater who screamed "WHY DID THEY PUT IT ON MUTE?!?!" with the most annoying voice <_<

and with Dumbledore- that Metrix shot of him falling backwards lol. That was so unnecessary. The "Severus....Please..." was SOOO GOOD but that one shot... meh. :P

and of course, in DH, since they entered the MM, I couldn't stop crying lol coz I knew what was coming. Oh and when Hedwig died at the beginning.

I definitely cried over Dobby the most. :sob:

BUT I also cried for almost everyone who died (almost meaning not the death eaters and Voldy!). I cried a lot too when Snape died. He was one of my favourite characters, and even though I knew somehow he was going to die in the end, it was still really sad. I cried the whole chapter about his memory..

• 3 months later...

the only times i really cried in harry potter, was. firstly, in GOF, at the end, when Dumbledore talks...about Cedrics death ect. the 'funeral' besically..

then. Dumbledore death ! in the book as well. ! :sob:

while reading the books, i really cried, from my heart, when Snape died....and when harry was walking towards the forbidden forest, under the invisibility cloak.....i cried the whole time and had to stop to wipe my eyes, to read furthur, .... :sob:

but during my journey with harry potter, i cried the hardest , loudest and the deepest....in DH part 2. when Snape died. !!!! :sob::sob: ... it was brutal, and he didnt deserve ANY of it....sooo sad, i cant even talk about it. uh,

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't cry until Sirius died. I cried. And then I cried when Dumbledore died. really hard. I really liked Dumbledore. And I also cried when Fred&Tonks&Lupin&Snape died. I cried when I was reading the books too. But I think I cried the most when I was reading the 6th part when Dumbledore died. But I think it's weird I didn't cry when Dobby died.

Did anyone cry when Bill said that Mad Eye Moody died?

The first time I cried during HP was during a reread of HBP, when Dumbledore died. I nearly cried at Dobby's death, but the biggest moment for me was Snape's death/The Prince's Tale. I was in pieces throughout that chapter and for pretty much the whole of the rest of the book, especially The Forest Again.

• 7 months later...

For some reason, I just cry.

I cried when Fred, Tonks, Lupin, Snape dying.

Dumbledore's death made me cry too.

I cried so much when I saw Lily telling Harry "You are so loved. Mama loves you. Dada loves you. You are so loved, Harry. Be safe. Be strong."

It's just SOO sad.

• 2 weeks later...