The Emma-Watson.net Forum

If you played Quidditch...

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeker since the snitch is worth the most points and the seeker ends the game. It makes all the other positions seem kinda useless. You could get rid of all the other positions and just have two seekers and the result would be pretty much the same.

I don't know! Ahh it's so hard. Probably beater. I suck at catching things and I don't think that I can defend posts very well, also I'm not very fast hahah.So, beater it is. Possibly chaser if I got my skills up.

Seeker since the snitch is worth the most points and the seeker ends the game. It makes all the other positions seem kinda useless. You could get rid of all the other positions and just have two seekers and the result would be pretty much the same.

Not true in land quidditch, haha, snitch is only worth 30 points in that case.

I voted beater, because I play beater. I always thought I'd want to be a keeper, but I just suck at it ahahaha.

I couldn't vote, because there is no option for playing multiple positions. :tongue0020:

We all know you are allowed to play multiple positions because Ginny played both Chaser and Seeker! :o

I'd want to play both beater and keeper! If I had to choose between them though I would pick keeper. I like the defensive aspect of the game. :yesyes:

I also think it would be cool to announce the games like Lee Jordan and Luna Lovegood did. :lol: