The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with brightly colored calipers? I've seen this on some sports cars and performance cars lately. Is that the new cool thing?

It might be the new thing... *shrug* I haven't seen them more often on cars till about 2005 or so. I do know that the Lancer Evolution always had red Brembo calipers since the VII but the Subaru STI had it's trademark on the gold wheels.

BMW has been my fav ever since I was a kid and I'm fortunate enough to own one of em! Looks amazing and it's pure performance...every single model.Other than the beemer,my dream car is this one:

YESSSSS!

How sweet is that car? Would love to have that SS. That thing is bad.

^^Beautiful car. I don't know if I could narrow my dream car down to one car. I also love the Camero SS that Demian posted above. Just too many cars. I love classic muscle cars (although muscle car purists don't consider Mustangs true muscle cars).

• 2 months later...

Currently driving this beauty! :P

2002 Acura TL of same color as below (my big brother gave it to me as a 'going away' gift :lol:)

My dream car would be the Nissan GTR 2012! I work at a Nissan dealership and we actually had one, same color. But some lucky rich dude from California bought it. Costs nearly $100,000! :sob:

• 3 weeks later...

This SLS is great for drive-by shooting as proven by Jeremy Clarkson. ;)

I dont know how it drives as i havent drove one...but have listened to the engine note....damn...thats awesome...also the neat lines are attention grabbers......

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...