The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This fabulous little show is definitely one of the best productions ever! It sadly only ran for two seasons (because of stupid script writer strike) but the 22 episodes are pure genius. Anna Friel and Ned Pace has such fantastic chemistry too, they really made the show.

If you haven't seen it I suggest you go see it NOW!

Any other fans? :)

I only saw about half of the shows, or even less, but I very much enjoyed the concept and the way the show was written. I miss it and certainly would have continued to try and catch it were it not cancelled. :(

People keep telling me I need to watch this but none of them have the DVDs to loan me. I love Kristi Chenoweth. She's so cute.

Yeah you kinda need to :rolleyes: You can't rent it anywhere? Or get it *cough* elsewhere *cough* .... I'll buy the two seasons as soon as I have the money.

I only saw about half of the shows, or even less, but I very much enjoyed the concept and the way the show was written. I miss it and certainly would have continued to try and catch it were it not cancelled. :(

Why don't you go see all the episodes? They do wrap it up well enough at the end. :)