The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The 90's Topic

I was born in the 90's. I miss quiet a bit.

I miss the childhood problems that I used to watch that aren't there anymore or have been to modernised. (Cat and Dog)

I miss the feeling when all the classic Disney movies come out.

I miss this

OOOOH YYYEAAAH! I miss the 90's SO much!I miss being in kindergarden and I miss the long summer holidays.I miss not being aware of how fast time flies by,my neighbors dog,climbing trees and so many other things :)

and yes the music.I always laugh when I hear the songs I loved when I was little. :P

Ironically I was just talking this morning with my sister about the stupid things we used to do when we were kids(in the 90's) :lol:

Bodacious dude! I was born in 1984 so the time where I learned to love music and pop culture would be more in the 90's right? Ah sweet childhood. How I miss thee some times.

My childhood sucked so i dont really miss the 90's that much and to some extent, i kind of missed out on them anyway cuz i never had cable tv (still dont lol). So I watched a bunch of educational programs and stuff, but I really miss arthur, ZOOM, reading rainbow, the spice girls etc xD and i realized while listening to some of the backstreet boys/nsync lyrics recently that some of those songs were DIRTY. So i don't really get why we're making a big deal out of some of the artists now, cuz kids are so young they won't understand it anyway. But, I digress :P

Anyone remember the Goosebumps books?

YESSS :D My sisters and I had a huge collection. And those green reading lights that came with them.

I miss Georgie Pie which was really popular in NZ, until Mcdonald's took over every one of them. And having Pink Panther and Traffic Light drinks and fish and chips in restaurants and playing with the Jukeboxes :o lol.

Can't forget...

Oohhh don't get me started on the 90's! :lol: There's nothing I don't love about this decade and I wish I could live in it forever. The fashion was bloody brilliant, the shows and movies produced were awesome and the music and the culture around it was pure <3

I sometimes lay down, close my eyes and listen to soundtracks of Romeo and Juliet and 10 Things I Hate About You and just go back in time in my head ^_^ Then I watch some of my favourite shows over and over again just to see the fashion. Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer... even the early seasons of Friends and occasionally Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I can keep going forever and ever :yesyes:

i was born in 1991.. and I Love the 90's because back then everything was so different and so real.

no cell phones no computers..

it was amazing.. when i was little i did all my life was play outside..and I miss those days wher ei could go outside and Play forever

I also loved the music like

Backstreet boys

Spice girls

LFO

NYSNC!!

the 90's were the best years YET!! i miss them more then anything :sob:

Whenever I hear a 90's song on the radio i miss it..

the Music and Tv was amazing

I love Nick Tv From the 90's like

Rugrats..

Ahhh.. Real Monsters

i miss the 90s

NO CELLPHONE! :o lol

all the boy/girl bands <3

boy/girl bands <3

Can't forget...

I LOVE THE 90'S AND SPICE GIRLS <3

I miss the 90's because I had hair back then! :P

Born in 1983, I did most of my growing up in the 90's, they were my school years and I remember them fondly, it was the period that I became interested in music when I started buying cassette tapes, I love 90's music, even some of the cheesey stuff (only occasionally though)! I used to record the top 40 every sunday and listen to it throughout the week on my walkman, these days I have hardly heard of most of the top 40 (a clear a sign as any I am getting old!)

Life was simple, with no mobile phones, no internet and only 4 TV channels a lot of time was spent playing outside, riding bikes, rollerblading and climing trees.

I miss the football, I started to watch it and Euro 96 and the 98 World Cup are the best tournaments I have witnessed.

I miss being in the Sea Cadets towards the end of the 90s, I made some great friends and had a fantastic time on quite a few trips, I miss those days, great times.

I was born in 1988 so 90's was my childhood too. I grew up on a tiny island where everyone know each other and was kinda family-like. We played Spice Girls and I was always Geri, don't really know why. We always played something together. And I had a big pink poster of Aaron Carter by my bed. My favourite Backstreet boy was Brian. My mother always baked cinnamon rolls. Yeah, good times.

90s!! ^__^ Born in 1987 I was 3-13 years old in the 90s. My childhood was the 90s.

Spice Girls.

Boy bands.

Backstreet Boys.

Girl bands.

Girl power.

Decent cartoons.

Disney Movies.

The Lion King. <3

Hanson!

Titanic.

(Even though I was just 10 when Titanic came out and didn't go see it it was a big deal. xD)

Nostalgic.

• 2 weeks later...

I was born in 1988 so 90's was my childhood too. I grew up on a tiny island where everyone know each other and was kinda family-like. We played Spice Girls and I was always Geri, don't really know why. We always played something together. And I had a big pink poster of Aaron Carter by my bed. My favourite Backstreet boy was Brian. My mother always baked cinnamon rolls. Yeah, good times.

haha me and my friends always played spice girls as well. though i was always melanie c :P