The Emma-Watson.net Forum

ok, so a t-shirt is £25, a certain coat called The Windcheater varies in price from £55-£65 (womens/mens) hoodies are £50, the Windcheater is their cheapest coat (i think)

basically, it aint cheap.

Sounds like the typical Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Their prices cost just about that much and are the most popular brands for the younger folk here.

---

Any ladies here like to wear those long gowns and sandals/flip-flops?

• 3 weeks later...
Any ladies here like to wear those long gowns and sandals/flip-flops?

By long gowns do you mean maxi dresses? Like this?

If so, then yes yes yes!!!! I wear them all the time with sandals! I love maxi dresses. They look amazing on everyone and are super comfy!

^^ i havent gotten around to buy myself a maxi dress yet, but i love them!

and i love the dress in that pic, looks amazing

You should get one!! They look amazing on ever body type and are so comfy! Plus almost every store has them now so you can find them for super cheep. I have a few from Forever 21 where they cost around $18!!!

• 5 months later...

Well one of my most favorite trends for winter are the colors red and bright blue just like Burberry did them in their Fall / Winter collection. I love those marvelously lavish colors so much. From a short vacation in France I got the trend of applying real live flowers on your clothing. There is a variety of techniques available on the market to preserve the flowers. I tried it once for my sister's wedding dress ordering online flowers and with the help of a florist freeze-drying them. It was absolutely and stunningly beautiful! :)