The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Widu i can see you, don't facepalm, it's still sports related :tongue0020:

We all have a crush on celebrities from time to time, actors, band members etc etc So did you ever have a crush on an athlete? And if no, do you think anyone is hot/good looking? Is there an athlete whose body you wish you had? :P

I had a huuuuge crush -and still have lol- on Iker Casillas :blush:

I also find Rafael Nadal and Kimi Raikkonen hot. Oh and Lebron James. Maria Sarapova is also hot and i wish i had Allison Stokke's body :blush:

Widu i can see you, don't facepalm, it's still sports related :tongue0020:

We all have a crush on celebrities from time to time, actors, band members etc etc So did you ever have a crush on an athlete? And if no, do you think anyone is hot/good looking? Is there an athlete whose body you wish you had? :P

I had a huuuuge crush -and still have lol- on Iker Casillas :blush:

I also find Rafael Nadal and Kimi Raikkonen hot. Oh and Lebron James. Maria Sarapova is also hot and i wish i had Allison Stokke's body :blush:

hahahah you know me too well dude. I facepalmed when I saw that topic was from you. :P

Allison Stokke looks really hot.

And I agree about Nastia Liukin and Amanda Beard. Even tho I didn't know any of the above till now. :mellow: And to answer the question, no, I didn't ever had a crush on a athlete.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First up, center fielder for the Angels, Peter Bourjos. (I like to say 'Borujos is gorgeous' lol)

Also firstbase man for the Yankees, Mark Teixeia

both are #25, the date I was born, so it must mean fate!! XD *swoon*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have any currently. But when I was 10 or 11, I used to watch tennis matches with Andy Roddick, and I just absolutely adored his looks (and skills of course).

For all I know, all the girls are obsessed with Thomas Daley after the Summer Olympics this year.