The Emma-Watson.net Forum

So I've been following this "reality" tv-show for years now and I've never actually talked with anyone else that likes it, so I thought I'd make a topic and hope that some of y'all watch this awesome show too and discuss what's going on. :) I laugh out loud at the way the show has been cut to add so much drama, but after having watched this for so long I sort of see through it most of the time and just enjoy it for what it is. I'd do anything to be on this show with my dad or my brother. But I hope the concept will be brought to Sweden or Scandinavia so I one day can at least apply to be in it. :)

Currently season 18 is running in America and I really like this season, with the teams that have been on before. Mainly because my two all-time favorite teams are on, Jet & Cord (the cowboys) and Gary & Mallory (father and daughter). Especially Mallory is awesome! Sweetest girl ever. I also like Zev & Justin, but mostly because Justin seems like such a nice guy.

Discuss!

i used to watch this show all the time :)

havent seen it in ages though :(

of course they air it here whenever i'm not home >.<

i hardly talk to anyone else who watch this show as well :o

only me and my sister :P

Edited by #winning

i used to watch this show all the time :)

havent seen it in ages though :(

of course they air it here whenever i'm not home >.<

i hardly talk to anyone else who watch this show as well :o

only me and my sister :P

Used to watch it b4

Why did you stop? :unsure:

BEST SHOW!!! I have been it watching since the 1st season!

Yay!!! :ohyeah: Who are you routing for this season?

I watch the show occasionally, currently they are showing re-runs of season 18 in Australia so I have been watching that. I wanted to do the Australian version of The Amazing Race but I couldn't find anyone willing to be my partner. Oh well, if the Aussie version is a success and they do a season two, I might try and convince someone to audition with me.