The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I never Seen Shutter Island but I been told that it is one of the worst movies

*raises one eyebrow*

Some people will probably tell you exactly the same about HP lol. Nobody can like everything ... But Shutter Island is ONE DAMN GOOD thriller and tremendously faithful to the novel (at least as good as DH P1 was to the novel)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually when a harry potter movie comes out i go to the theater every weekend, the only other movie i did that for was inception, what a movie it better win best picture

My guess is that it will certainly be nominated for Best Picture. I think this year will also have 10 nominees so it will be a tough fight. Strong front-runners along with Inception:: The Fighter, Black Swan, 127 Hours, The Town (maybe?), The Social Network, True Grit (that movie looks like a bore to me ... but it will be praised)

• 2 weeks later...

I never Seen Shutter Island but I been told that it is one of the worst movies

Shutter Island is a solid thriller with very good acting and an interesting twist!

Leo made some incredible movies! I think working with Martin Scorsese helped;-D He definitely should have won an Oscar for "Aviator", GREAT movie! He was awesome in "What´s eating Gilbert Grape". "Catch me if you can", "Gangs of New York".."Inception"..all very good movies. He chooses his roles wisely and that is why he is being recognized as an actor now and not just as the pretty-boy-moviestar

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did someone see J. Edgar? I watched it yesterday, and I think it's a good film. Leo is really good in it!! :yesyes: I felt a bit sad for Armie Hammer's character, because he was in love with Edgar, but Edgar was always so cold with him...

i remember when i was in middle school i had a HUGE crush on leo and i was so jealous of gisele bundchen when he went out with her lol

but i think that every movie he's in he does a great job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...