The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Awh sweets there's not an actual trick to get rid of that specific addiction. You just need to stop drinking it. It's all about persistance, every time you want just convince yourself that you don't need it. Maybe drink more water every time you have the urge to drink a coke? And tell your parents to not buy these and bring them at home. At least until you cut back a bit?

^haha dina i bring it on myself

my grandpa ALWAYS yells at me for drinking so much coke!!

i guess it is my way of coping with My depression problem and my issues i have!!

i been cuting bak a little i been trying to drink more water I Dont' find my addtion to be that bad!! but it just depends!

and i am the one that buys it LOL!!

they yell at me for buying it ugh!!

i been atleast trying to cut back!!

and you mean my parents as in grandparents sense my mom doesnt care and my dad left me when i was a little girl :/

Edited by penguin_girl
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, my one addiction is that I drink a lot of soda and coffee to keep me awake and give me more energy. Ever since I joined college I have been drinking more soda and coffee. So I guess that my two addictions are coffee and soda. But I'm going to try and cut back on drinking soda to at least one can per month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...