The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This is actually really cool. I reflect the sentiment of others that the pain of it is not good (rather bad, actually), but the condition itself is really interesting. Kind of neat how both you and Arie have it, at least to some degree.

I have a few questions, however:

1. When you type, do the tips of your fingers get severely irritated / swelled?

2. Can you handle every day objects without it affecting you?

3. Does showering / taking a bath have this effect?f

4. Is there any part of your body that is NOT affected by it?

~Revan

I figured I would answer as well lol.

1. never had that happen. But, I use my fingers for so much so I guess they have built up more.

2. Depends what. I break put from a lot of different soaps. I often get red blotches from showering and have to be careful. Heat can really give me a bad rash. Sitting out in the grass makes me break out immediately. I rarely don't have hives on my legs. I guess they are my most sensitive part.

3. Yes!! I always get a rash after showering, bur it goes away after a while. Whenever I travel the change of water really effects my skin as well.

4. Um I guess my feet because they have grown strong since I hate shoes lol. Probably my fingers as well. That's about it.

I figured I would answer as well lol.

1. never had that happen. But, I use my fingers for so much so I guess they have built up more.

2. Depends what. I break put from a lot of different soaps. I often get red blotches from showering and have to be careful. Heat can really give me a bad rash. Sitting out in the grass makes me break out immediately. I rarely don't have hives on my legs. I guess they are my most sensitive part.

3. Yes!! I always get a rash after showering, bur it goes away after a while. Whenever I travel the change of water really effects my skin as well.

4. Um I guess my feet because they have grown strong since I hate shoes lol. Probably my fingers as well. That's about it.

Thank you too!

~Revan