#21 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

God Doesn't need Us But is Amazing TO know how much he wants us!!
like Joe Said God gave us the freewill"
It is taking me a really long time to get closer to god I also Learned Another way to get Closer to god as well is to read the bible yes read it But Also think about it and dig a little bit into it and what the true meaning is!! and praying while reading it! and if we read it more and study it we learn more about how much God Has to Offer for us!

To me Christianity is also a life style as well it is by changing your ways for the good!!

I have Gotten so much Closer to God by Worshiping I Love Worshiping and singing to him it is One of The best ways I got Closer to him
but Prayer is Also one!!

I know this is kind of an old topic just throwing my Thoughs in lol even though im really late :P

Edited by sarahelizabeth, 12 December 2011 - 06:24 PM.

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#22 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:52 AM

Thank you Sarah! Better late than never, no? I totally agree, reading the Bible is very important and praying is too. I always tell people to just PRAY because even though God already knows what you want, the whole idea is for you to just ASK. It's the effort it takes to do that that counts. Also, when we pray we can hear the holy spirit that will guide us.

As of recently I've been going to various Christian services, for example I went to a service on Friday night that was spanish evangelical, and that was super interesting cuz I'd never been to a service all in Spanish before. I usually go to a Congregationalist church during the summer, and during the school year I was blessed enough to have found a non-denominational church close to my school that a girl from Christian Fellowship also goes to. It's been quite an adventure. For me, it doesn't *matter* what denomination the church is as long as we worship God and feel good when we go.
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#23 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

One Year AT My Churches Rvivval we Had A spinsash women and the holy spirit got her good!! she was going around the room Speaking In TOuages and Prasing God to me thats just Inceriable it is Comofroting to know <3
I love Church Services!!
I really learned A lot in my church sence i been there for the past 5 years!!
but for me it is really tough to be "Christ like
when my family always tries to pull me away

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#24 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

Well, I realized that we have human thoughts and spiritual thoughts, and I really found comfort in the fact that the people who try to pull us away from God or bring us down are just humans, and if we have God, then who could stop us? Romans 8:31: "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, then who can be against us?"

That REALLY helped me recently because I realized that if God is on my side, then no one can ever stop me because I have the Greatest Defender :D
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users