The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I have a question for mostly people who have either already been there, live there, or are otherwise familiar with the area. I'll be going to Barcelona this summer and I'll be spending a few days around there for the first time and I was wondering if there are any can't miss places to go, restaurants, shops ect. I should go to while I'm there.

I've been to Barcelona for a few days, it's a nice place. :) There's the tourist places most people visit like La Rambla (shopping street), the Gaudí park and of course Sagrada Familia which was a disappointment to me since there was construction material all around it.

You have the beach too which I actually didn't visit but my friends did and they said it was cool.

Generally when you go to big cities the best thing to do is wander around. :) You'll find things to do that way. Also there's tourist agencies to visit for more on the spot tips.

I have been several times to Barcelona too, and this city is just exceptional. The people, the athmosphere, the city life, night and day, it's awesome. The places I advise to visit are La Rambla, Parc Güell, Tibidabo, Sagrada Familia, the harbor (especially at night) and THE center of Barcelona: Plaça de Catalunya. There are also many buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí, the renowned architect of Barcelona.