The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the little mermaid disney? I remember loving that one when i was little.

Yeah it was. That was during what they call the second golden age of Disney. I feel that era reached its peak with Beauty and the Beast. What a great movie that was. It had everything - great songs, good story, lovable characters. Aladdin was okay and I didn't get what the big deal was about the Lion King.

I really like the Pixar films. Toy Story 3 made me tear up. I loved Cars but not many other people liked that one. Monsters Inc. was great but I didn't much care for Finding Nemo. And the first ten minutes of Up was so touching and sad.

We're talking about old Disney right? Not the new Disney and Disney channel and stuff?

No words can describe old Disney, nothing in the world compares to the movies, AND the music. Oh my god, the original scores? Best music ever. They still bring tears in my eyes, I can still watch those movies and relate to them.

I'm really so sorry for the 00s kids. They missed out on so much.

Now that Christmas holiday is coming, i should really gather some of my friends and have a Disney marathon. :lol:

I love Pocahontas its good but im not a fan of Hannah Montana & High School Musical..

Since Halloween is comin up who is your favorite Disney Villains?

I love Pocahontas too, it's one of my favourite movies and maybe my fav Disney princess! :) And fav Disney villain, well, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Hades from the movie Hercules. He is sooo funny and epic and totally cool.

I got a Beauty and The Beast DVD today, after looking for it for months.. Gotta love the classics, honestly i had a lil bit of tears coming out of my eyes after i bought it. It was like winning a trophy or sumthin for me

I got a Beauty and The Beast DVD today, after looking for it for months.. Gotta love the classics, honestly i had a lil bit of tears coming out of my eyes after i bought it. It was like winning a trophy or sumthin for me

oh my gosh >.<

I adore Disney. I want to buy some posters (but it's difficult to find decent ones/any at all here) for my bedroom :P I'm watching Aladdin right this moment, and I own Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp and The Lion King too. Thinking about buying Pocahontas, as I watched it overseas once when I was little and it was awesome. Don't know why I don't have Ariel, I've seen it anyway. And played it many times on Sega :D

Lion King, Beaty and the Beast and the little mermaid top it off for me. I do like the new one's BUT disney classics will always be by far the best. Like Toy Story 1. Classic. But 2 and 3 aren't. Though I love them all the same. <3

I liked the bridge to terabithia too, great movie and great book. I also like cinderella and pocahontas. The movie that I wish was disney but isn't and I still love it is anastasia :D

• 2 weeks later...

wayhey i love disney films, i have loads of them. I'd say my favourite is probably the lion king.

im lucky coz i get to go to disneyland atleast once, if not twice a month with my year pass, and I live so close to it here in Paris :)

I love Disney, not the crap that is on Disney channel. I grew up watching the movies all the time. I can't really say I have a favorite, I love so many! Lion King (1 & 2), Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, Cars, Alice in Wonderland, Up, Pocahontas, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hocus Pocus, Jungle Book, The Incredibles, Lilo & Stitch, Wall-E, The Princess and the Frog... the list goes on. My kids are going to grow up on the movies that I grew up with, not Disney channel, Disney movies, old and new.