The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Tangled again today! How epic is that movie?!

Yeah I watched it like 5 times by now... :D

Loved it... Flynn and Maximus are my favourite characters in the movie. And Mother Gothel's an epic Villain.

Edited by Surya

My all-time fav Disney movie is The Lion King. Watched it and Timon and Pumbaa religiously as a kid. Timon is my fav Disney character. I LOVE that little thing!!! :D

I also love-

Lilo and Stitch, sweet, sad, and beyond adorable! Great songs too.

Hunchback of Notre Dame- unlike any other film. Not classic guy-gets-girl story. Fantastic music and animation. I never felt so bad for the protagonist so quickly, and even feel for Frollo! In the end, he was trying to do the right thing.

Pocahontas- classic. Great music and story. Love Meeko!!

Emperor's New Groove- the funniest of Disney!! So random. I love it!!

All 3 Toy Stories.

Aladdin- again, all-around greatness. :)

Oliver and Company- if Disney can make dogs cool, they've done their job. Oliver was too cute!

All I can think of atm. :)

The Emperor's New Groove must be one of the most hilarious movies ever. :lol: Also love The Fox and the Hound which hasn't got a perfect fairytale ending. Plus I cry EVERY time I see it.

some of the disney movies are awesome, some of them are just retarded.

Haha which ones are retarded?

some of the disney movies are awesome, some of them are just retarded.

Retarted? Now I am curious to know which are the movies you're talking about. :D

Edited by Surya

Yeah I watched it like 5 times by now... :D

Loved it... Flynn and Maximus are my favourite characters in the movie. And Mother Gothel's an epic Villain.

OMG Flynn and Maximus are hilarious! Golly gosh! More towards it in the trailer the horse was laughing it wasn't in the movie. Flynn got beat up by Repunzel's hair, it wasn't in the movie. :/

OMG Flynn and Maximus are hilarious! Golly gosh! More towards it in the trailer the horse was laughing it wasn't in the movie. Flynn got beat up by Repunzel's hair, it wasn't in the movie. :/

Yeah,I guess we'll have to wait till the DVD comes out.... They might add these scenes or atleast feature them as deleted scenes or something.

I can safely say pretty much all Disney sequels are lame and not good. I of course love all the Lion King movies because I love anything LK, but other than that.... :P

Completely agree! Don't like any sequels. But I own the Lion King Box but I have never watched the second film, the third one is alright.

Yeah,I guess we'll have to wait till the DVD comes out.... They might add these scenes or atleast feature them as deleted scenes or something.

Yeah my boyfriend said they'll most likely be on the DVD.

As for sequels they do suck! I only like Lion King 1 and 2... that's it.

I love the Disney movies. I always change my mind about what movie is my favorite.

Right now, my favorite disney film is The Rescuers.

Both movies make me cry, every single time.

Edited by Abby ♥

I love the Disney movies. I always change my mind about what movie is my favorite.

Right now, my favorite disney film is The Rescuers.

Both movies make me cry, every single time.

Actually one of the few Disney films I've never seen. Didn't see it as a kid and haven't gotten around to doing it now... remember vaguely having seen some parts of it though at some point. So it's that good? Maybe I should get it :)

:o I almost forgot about Hunchback of Notre Dame and Fox and the Hound! They're definately two of my favourites!

Agreed about the sequels, it just seems such a shame that Disney would put so little effort into the stories and even a lot of the animation looks second-rate to me. The only sequel I've seen and like (apart from obviously Toy Story) is The Lion King 2.

I neeeed to go see Tangled!

Agreed about the sequels, it just seems such a shame that Disney would put so little effort into the stories and even a lot of the animation looks second-rate to me. The only sequel I've seen and like (apart from obviously Toy Story) is The Lion King 2.

These were straight to video and made purely to capitalize on its original popularity in order to make a few extra bucks. That's why the quality from the story to the artwork just isn't any good.

• 2 weeks later...

You do need to go see Tangled!

As for some more Disney talk. I love how they are slowly bringing thhe classics back out onto Diamond Edition DVD'S. I'm still awaying that for Lion King.

I saw Tangled this weekend! :o It was bloody awesome, loved it. A lot better than The Princess and the Frog actually... Pascal made me laugh until I cried, must have been in a funny mood too but that little character just made this movie. And Rapunzel was adorable of course, great character.

I really really liked the fact that her parents never spoke, it would have been ridiculous at the end if they had said anything... the scene was just perfect as it was

So overall, good work Disney! :D

Edited by Mrs Duck

I saw Tangled this weekend! :o It was bloody awesome, loved it. A lot better than The Princess and the Frog actually... Pascal made me laugh until I cried, must have been in a funny mood too but that little character just made this movie. And Rapunzel was adorable of course, great character.

I really really liked the fact that her parents never spoke, it would have been ridiculous at the end if they had said anything... the scene was just perfect as it was

So overall, good work Disney! :D

haha my boyfriend said she looked like a dyke at the end. I was like :o

I love Pascal he is hilarious. And the hourse <3

haha my boyfriend said she looked like a dyke at the end. I was like :o

I love Pascal he is hilarious. And the hourse <3

:o Haha not cool!

Yup, in love with this character. Probably one of the best sidekicks ever, can't actually come up with one I like better... ok so Sebastian's awesome, and Pegasus but I think Pascal's the best. Adorable and hilarious, very successful combination...

OMG I love that picture! Sebastian has been my favourite in the past too!

"You gotta bat your eyes like 'dis. And buckle up your lips like 'dis." AHAHAHAHA! Creases everytime!

But Pascal is my newer favourite. <3

I've seen Tangled three times now, thanks to working at a theatre :)

Awesome film, the best thing to come out of Disney in a long time, IMO, with its mixture of fairytale story and modern animation. Beautiful score too.

I watched The Princess and the Frog recently as well, but I can't say I was impressed. The animation was fine, and the story was ok but I was a little disappointed with the music. Does anyone know if Alan Menken was involved or not? There just seemed to be a lack of memorable songs.