The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Yeah!!! Happy birthday!!! ) Wanted to start a topic couple of minutes ago, but you did it faster )

Here is what I've sent her at fans@emmawatson.com and at Birthday project (wanna see your comments guys about poems and video):

"Don't know maybe it's too early to say Happy Birthday.. It is not accepted to do it before actual date and time of Birth.. But anyway I suppose you won't read it immediately (if you ever will see it at all) and it is already 15th of April were I live.

So I just wanted to say Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday ))

Wish you to doesn't drop some things which you are jugling right now... Although you already droped one.. So you have chances to increase your level of jugling the rest.. But don't drop education at all... Although I know you won't. It is really amazing what you are getting education while most stars do not care about it at all.. You always have been the special celebrity and I'm sure what you always will be. Will be the best and know what it is not just empty words when you are hearing what you are da best. It is TrUeZ!!! ))

So good luck to you with acting and everything you do. Hope I'll meet you someday. And just have a talk. Or maybe... something more (I mean friendship or something) )) All my dreams ends in meeting you.. All what I wish I wish to be closer to that goal actually.

Well, have a great day!!! Hope you'll be happy. And not just on that day, but at the whole next year also ;)

P.S. Love ya. Keep beeing da best. Girrrrrrrrl )))

Here is what I've sent to emma-watson.net's Birthday Project:

Music Video -

My poems:

I trying to forget ya

But everything reminds me you again

Хочу чтоб Ñ‚Ñ‹ была моÑ

И попадаю вновь в Ñвоих желаний плен

I want you to be happy

Any time of day and night

It sounds really crappy

But in my life you are the only light

So, you are 21, times fly

I still don't getcha, still not high

I want you more and more

Not interesting in any other... girl

You know.. You'll laugh! I checked the horoscope

And in my heart starts shining some more hope

We very fit each other there

You know.. I hope that you will care )

Today is your birthday

Almost quarter of the way

Fans wishing you all good

We know what it will would

Kind smiles on your folks

You telling them good jokes

And everything's all right

You're parting there all night

Wish nothing could spoil this day

You allways'd be OK

I love your tired smile

But only for a while

The happier you the better

I hope you'll read this letter

My heart is flying to you

From skies there is good view

It is stumble and it's rise

Someday I've been really wise

This obssession not for best

Time and mind I have waste

Wanna be with you, but why?

I am man, but wanna cry

Wanna cry coz you're away

I'm not sure in meeting day

I'm not sure what it will come

And my children'll call you "mom"

P.S:

Last one line wasn't too sirious

I'm getting more delirious

I don't know what I can do

To be a little worth of you

Should get money? Should get fame?

Should be winning any game?

You know sure I'm not the best

Don't know people from the west

I'm not strong, I'd say I'm weak

I am freak and I am geak

But you know I'm sure I'd die

For only hear from you that "Hi"

Still love you

And allways will

Even if I'll say I don't

Jus' know what I do ;)

Ivan (a.k.a Mr_I1), Russia, Biggg L<3VE ;))) xo

And "short" message which I've sent through the site (I just posted it all here in hope what you'll see it here if won't read\find it in the project):

Hi, Em. I've sent you verses and music video through this project. Hope it'll be posted somewhere and you'll watch and read it. I like it, but it's the way not the rate. It would be very cool to see your reaction, but it's a little.. erm.. impossible (hate this word ))) ). Did you know what you've been birthed at the same date as Alla Pugacheva (I would say "Russian Queen of Pop Music")? I've been watching her interview recently and I think you two have some similarities. She said practicaly the same thing as you when you've been saying what you wanna end-up doing many things, not just something one (what she don't wanna be obsessed with her job). And people said what she may be very changed just in one day. And I may be wrong, but I think what the same goes to you.. So, yeah, Happy 21st Birthday!! Let this year be more amazing then previous one and next more then this. Be happy, hate when you are sad ;) And you know what would be the greatest present for your fans and I think for you too? Twitcam!! George Craig do it very oftenly (makes a livestream). And he's making his fans VERY happy. And I don't think what his getting frustrated after that. Otherwise, I think it's very good experiance for him too.

So, I'm waiting you there..

P.S. Love ya, girrrl :P

Happy Birthday xoxoxo

Bye )))

xo × ∞ = ?"

Hope I didn't said anything wrong there... Don't judge it too much...

Edited by NobleManiac

Happy bday Emma:)...

Guys make sure to check the tribute video on the main site:)

Did you like it? :) I love it, the song is stuck in my head and I think the clips really captured what is so lovable and endearing about Emma.

NobleManiac, I'll watch yours as soon as possible and send you comments - anybody making music videos deserves feedback!!!

"Yeah, i'm 21 crazy, crazy". That part? Or even before that?

Yeah, that part ) I have some troubles with recognition of English speach... Still learning, thanks )

NobleManiac, I'll watch yours as soon as possible and send you comments - anybody making music videos deserves feedback!!!

Thanks )