The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Epic Meal Indulgences

^ You eat pig's blood? In what type of dish?

Jeremy, honestly, that has to be the most nasty and frightening thing I've ever seen. I'm not sure how that will ever taste good. Too many flavors going on there. But, whatever floats your boat!!! :yesyes::P

I know it would seem like nothing to eat this, lol, but my "epic meal indulgence", for me, would be a lava cake. I tried it as a birthday dessert for my 17th birthday a few years ago. That was when I was introduced to a gourmet Greek taverna in New York City. Oh, Gawd. Amazing. lol. The one that was served on my plate featured this lava cake, with a caramelized chocolate syrup and a scoop of Greek-made halva mousse. Uggggh, it was SO DELICIOUS. The dish is called, "Sokolata".

Here's a picture of a lava cake:

^ You eat pig's blood? In what type of dish?

Jeremy, honestly, that has to be the most nasty and frightening thing I've ever seen. I'm not sure how that will ever taste good. Too many flavors going on there. But, whatever floats your boat!!! :yesyes::P

I know it would seem like nothing to eat this, lol, but my "epic meal indulgence", for me, would be a lava cake. I tried it as a birthday dessert for my 17th birthday a few years ago. That was when I was introduced to a gourmet Greek taverna in New York City. Oh, Gawd. Amazing. lol. The one that was served on my plate featured this lava cake, with a caramelized chocolate syrup and a scoop of Greek-made halva mousse. Uggggh, it was SO DELICIOUS. The dish is called, "Sokolata".

Here's a picture of a lava cake:

Wow lava cake looks good! :excited: Never actually had it myself but anything chocolate sounds good to me.

Pig's blood is the main ingredient in this dish

It's also made out of fat and other left-over tissues and stuff from animals... it's a yucky idea but it's delicious. :) Also incredibly cheap. Two meals (which is what you get when you buy it) is about $2. So I eat it a lot, good iron content too...

Wow lava cake looks good! :excited: Never actually had it myself but anything chocolate sounds good to me.

It's also made out of fat and other left-over tissues and stuff from animals... it's a yucky idea but it's delicious. :) Also incredibly cheap. Two meals (which is what you get when you buy it) is about $2. So I eat it a lot, good iron content too...

That seems really interesting! I would try it, but maybe only once or twice :yesyes: .

looks good. we eat a few weird stuff 'round here too :P especially things made out of pigs :D

Hey I eat pig's blood too... and I still find that a feat I'm willing to do... really really bad.

so jealous that you'll get to taste that >.< make sure to tell us how it was :P

one of the best things I ever ate will seem quite trivial to most of you (probably) LASAGNA!!!!!!

my mum makes the best there is! it doesn't look exactly like the picture but....close enough! ;)

and speaking of weird things: smoked pig fat! a traditional Romanian dish. it's actually quite good quite veggies, cheese and bread. most ppl like it with onions but I don't like onions :P

Hey I eat pig's blood too... and I still find that a feat I'm willing to do... really really bad.

:lol:

one of the best things I ever ate will seem quite trivial to most of you (probably) LASAGNA!!!!!!

my mum makes the best there is! it doesn't look exactly like the picture but....close enough! ;)

Uahhh!!! I love lasgna! :excited: Especially mum's ;) It's so ridiculously good, especially the day after... yumyumyum. Soooo gonna ask mom to make lasagna next time I'm home.

and speaking of weird things: smoked pig fat! a traditional Romanian dish. it's actually quite good quite veggies, cheese and bread. most ppl like it with onions but I don't like onions :P

Isn't that what bacon is? 'cept bacon is just sliced thin.

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 2 weeks later...

/\/\ well most of what I eat is homemade ('cause my grandparents grow 2 or 3 pigs every year for meat) and it doesn't have that much meat in it. It's mostly like the one in the second picture I posted above.

sorry for taking so long to reply >.<