The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Tonks and Lupin Thread

I think they deserve a thread. Such an adorable couple :( Sad that they're both gone. I'm glad they got through the problems they faced and decided to be together. Now that the DVD has been released I noticed more when they hug after getting back to The Burrow in the Seven Potters scene, Tonks says "I wouldn't be standing here without (Ron)", she sounds so pained and also so relieved to see Lupin again.

I think they would have worked if JKR gave them more development. They were so sudden, there's no denying. They get together, marry, have a kid, all in a year. They have a lot of potential so in my HP stories I make sure I let them grow.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really shipped them but I bawled my eyes out about them because in the end, they were a sweet, loving, brave, and kind couple. Lupin finally found happiness and then... :( The trailer with them I do say I teared up seeing them holding out to each other :(

I never really shipped them but I bawled my eyes out about them because in the end, they were a sweet, loving, brave, and kind couple. Lupin finally found happiness and then... :( The trailer with them I do say I teared up seeing them holding out to each other :(

I haven't really either until I read the last book those years ago. Then I shipped them. I cried to when they died. <3

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...