The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Im proud to say that I dont know how it ends

Hey all. This is my first post on these forums. How are you.

I just wanted to share with you that I am not a big book-reader so I did not read any Harry Potter books and I did not read any spoilers nor did I try to figure out how this is gonna end. I started to watch the movies and showed serious interests not THAT long ago (Half-Blood Prince), so I guess I am a little behind you. I just like the story, the all-around (the "world") and ofcourse Emma. She stays calm and human (all that fair trade support etc.) and just want to be a normal woman.

But to get back on topic -> Im really excited what is gonna happen and how it's gonna happen. Im looking so forward to see Part 2.

The funny thing is, Im seriously thinking about wether to go 3D or watch it normal because when I was a kid I started to feel sick when I watched movies in 3D and I want the final to be perfect and not leaving the cinema or something in the middle of the movie :D

Anyone else here who did not read the books and doesn't know what will happen?

Hoping that my english is quite okay, regards from germany :)

welcome to my world lol...i have jst read the books up to OOTP, and im trying to finish the books by July 15 (where DH part 2 comes out)

and i havent really read any spoilers too lol

I have read all the books from first to last and I have watched most of the spoilers on different websites that are related to harry potter. So I know what's going to happen in the end when the movie comes out.

Welcome to the forums. :)

I've not read all of the books yet, I'm currently reading the Order of the Phoenix and I will not start reading the final book until I've watched DH Part 2. I only know a few things about the ending, but I don't really know what exactly will happen and how it's gonna happen.

Welcome to the forums! Your english is fine.

I've read the books so I do know what will happen, at least if they follow the books.

You might want to close your eyes for the next few months if you don't want the ending spoiled. ;)

Im sorry, I have to say, this is the funniest thing i've ever seen you post.

But dook is right, you should listen to him :P