The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Eating and Drinking?

Eating and Drinking  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm having dinner right now and I discovered I mostly eat first then drink is there's anything.

I rarely drink and eat at the same time.

What you start off with?

We can discuss it from the health side too.

I do both as well, I can't just drink and then eat, my food is too dry. Same for eat and then drink, haha. So I just do it together :)

I do both as well, I can't just drink and then eat, my food is too dry. Same for eat and then drink, haha. So I just do it together :)

I with the crazy chick ( :o:D jk!!!) On this one. looool. I drink and eat at the same time, but not because my food is dry. It's something I've never thought about, just eat and drink. Kind of always found it natural to do that.

My nephew does not drink anything during a meal; neither does he drink anything for a while after. That's just his personality. :yesyes::D I've asked him so many times, when I've taken him out to eat with me, if he wants to get something to drink. He says no. Crazy kid. <333333. B)

I never drink anything with a meal. I eat then drink water. It helps with digestion and many believe it is much healthier for you. I am a health nut so this is just one of those crazy things I do lol.

• 2 months later...

I eat and drink at the same time, but thinking about it I don't tend to drink much while eating, a few sips or a quarter of my drink at the most, I then normally finish my drink after my meal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...