The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tonight I realized what I really enjoy doing to relax and satisfy myself.

Baking.

The whole house was dark apart from the square of light coming from the two kitchen lights, the only noise was the sounds of baking equipment rattling on the bench and A Day To Remembers new album playing loudly on the radio, it was pure bliss. Making muffins and a cake alone with my sounds playing was such good fun. Which is a lot different from my main interests of motorbikes and action sports.

So tell me, apart from your main interest or hobby, what things do you do to get that sense of gratification?

This should maybe be in the food section in the Bakery topic I made? Not to sure, but yes, Baking is my job so I get great satisfaction from Baking.

"So tell me, apart from your main interest or hobby, what things do you do to get that sense of gratification?" It could be anything. For Joe and yourself, it's baking :P

I usually spend most of my time alone, but sometimes being with people you really love and appreciate is very blissful. My school hosts a "Worship Night" every few months and I went to my first one last night. There weren't that many people there, but it was a great time of singing and fellowship.

Edited by mischief.managed