The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do you like Glee's version of songs? or the orgini songs?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally love this show for many reasons.

Mostly because when i was in highschool i was in a glee club, however it wasnt really a called that and it was just called a club for singers lol. Not catchy is it. Anyway, i love Glee because it brings me back to the tough time i had in school and how that club was my escape just like those guys.

The songs are pretty awesome, and their voices are too.

I love Sue lol

^^ sue <3

i'm so glad the last episode showed sue's corner :D i love those bits

i absolutely LOVE glee, one of my fav shows.

kurt, sue and brittany are my fav characters, i'm so glad brittany FINALLY got some songs to sing!!

I love Glee, it depends which song as to whether I prefer the original or the Glee version, but the Glee songs are all still amazing, I just pretty much think you can't beat Journey. Although I still love the Glee versions of their songs.

Sue is amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PMed you, Dina :)

Anyone see them on X Factor? Brilliant! Lea & Amber totally killed it! Can you believe that AMBER went on American Idol and never even got through to see the judges? :o

You mean, they were really bad? they killed the song to a horrible death?

sorry :P

Edited by Eagle

PMed you, Dina :)

Anyone see them on X Factor? Brilliant! Lea & Amber totally killed it! Can you believe that AMBER went on American Idol and never even got through to see the judges? :o

Thanks loads love :3 I had tried so many sites but they only worked inside the US.

Omg for sure? Gosh she has an amazing voice! I loved the intro with 'Sue' haha.

Edited by something better

LOL @the Christmas episode. "Present ideas for sue: A soul."

As for the question about what's better, the originals or the covers, i'd go with the originals. Those kids have so much energy and they sing in a refreshing way and their voices are really good but they sound like what everyone else sounds today. Mostly what all pop artists sound like.

Whereas the older artists had something unique about their voices. They standed out. They didn't have just a good voice you can enjoy listening to, they had a unique voice if you know what i mean.