The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hello everyone,

Many of you here probably don't remember me or joined after I left, but my name is Sinéad and I used to have the username "em's no.1 fan" back in the day, so if any of you remember me, please do say hello! I was around 11 or 12 then and I'm now 18, so it's been a while. However, I have always been a strong supporter of Emma, JK Rowling and HP and so I am hoping to go to the final premiere in London this year. That is my real reason for rejoining (as much as I love browsing the threads!), but I wanted to see if there are any plans involving the premiere and if I could join in? It would be great if we could all go together but I'm sure you're already 15,000 steps ahead of me :P

I hope everyone here is having a great day and everything. :)

Sinéad.

I remember you! Welcome back!

Yay! I remember you too, haha.

I also know of you, dook, as I used to lurk a couple of years after I left (I left because back then, there were huge arguments and the boards were very out of control. However, since then they have obviously been much better and it looks great now :) But yes, I doubt you would remember me as I don't think I signed up when you were around!

To everyone else, thank you for the welcome, I hope you're all well.

Also, thanks for the premiere link.

Sinéad.