The Emma-Watson.net Forum

For me I think it's more about what I DON'T like. Like jewelry, it's a big no no for guys. I can accept a simple necklace but earrings are a crime! Also I can't stand long shoes, like these

YUK!

What I like most is the more rough look with loose-fitting clothes, lots of denim, maybe leather, simple looks.

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester. Dean always has impeccable choice of clothing, and I'd definitely dress like that if I were a man!

Also love Dexter Morgan (Michael C Hall), he wear lots of shirts which is really nice. Also denim and once in a while chinos (these can go wrong but he always gets it right)

So basically shirts and jeans and nothing tight. T-shirts are good too, both simple and prints, just NO strong/bright colors! That's for girls. I also love seeing a guy in combat boots!

I like many different styles on a guy :/ But mainly this one:

I prefer shirts than t-shirts. Unless it's a band tee :P

I also think a guy with a tie and a work suit is really hot. What i don't like however, is a guy on skinny jeans and tank tops.

So basically shirts and jeans and nothing tight. T-shirts are good too, both simple and prints, just NO strong/bright colors! That's for girls. I also love seeing a guy in combat boots!

Really? :huh: All through high school, I was part of the group that wore combat boots but we didn't really click with everyone else. And definitely not trying to start any trend or anything; just the ROTC cadets...

Hmm I'm surprised that you girls don't like skinny jeans. I thought it was the new thing for guys to wear and such.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

/\/\ yeah well I have to say that the girls on this forum are not the kind that would prefer tight jeans/shirts on boys. That's because they are smart :rolleye0012: tight jeans are in trends among guys who go for........ not sure how to call them..... bimboes? :P I also think that a simple suit can be hot, just as long as it's kept simple like this:

anyway if you find a girl who's truly worth it and she loves you for who you are, she won't care for what you wear that much :P

Hmm I'm surprised that you girls don't like skinny jeans. I thought it was the new thing for guys to wear and such.

Skinny jeans are for guys who like guys. If you're dressing to attract girls, then forget the skinny jeans. Girls don't wanna date someone who looks and dresses like them.

Skinny jeans are for guys who like guys. If you're dressing to attract girls, then forget the skinny jeans. Girls don't wanna date someone who looks and dresses like them.

hahah so true.

Really? :huh: All through high school, I was part of the group that wore combat boots but we didn't really click with everyone else. And definitely not trying to start any trend or anything; just the ROTC cadets...

Well then the girls at your high school were fools :P Any guy with combat boots would have my attention, of course the rest of the outfit can't be bad but I doubt much can go bad with a nice pair of Doc Martens.

Unfortunately combat boots are a big trend (at least here in Sweden) so I don't wear it for that sake, don't see many guys with them tho.

/\/\ yeah well I have to say that the girls on this forum are not the kind that would prefer tight jeans/shirts on boys. That's because they are smart :rolleye0012: tight jeans are in trends among guys who go for........ not sure how to call them..... bimboes? :P I also think that a simple suit can be hot, just as long as it's kept simple like this:

anyway if you find a girl who's truly worth it and she loves you for who you are, she won't care for what you wear that much :P

Agreed!

Well then the girls at your high school were fools :P Any guy with combat boots would have my attention, of course the rest of the outfit can't be bad but I doubt much can go bad with a nice pair of Doc Martens.

Unfortunately combat boots are a big trend (at least here in Sweden) so I don't wear it for that sake, don't see many guys with them tho.

Well the difference is that we wore combat boots more, military-like. Of course we would wear them when wearing our fatigues (BDUs) but when wearing normal clothes we tend to wear boots much like how police officers wear tactical boots under their work garb. In no way were we trying to make a fashion statement. We were just army junkies :lol: . Combat boots here are only just surfacing here in my opinion, maybe just a hipster thing though... The larger trends round here are the prep look. Sperry boat shoes more often than leather combat boots.

i really like scott disicks look.

he's a jerk, but i really like his style

i guess that look is kinda preppy (?)

haha i do like his style actually, ill own up to it even tho he is a douche. You would love my brother then, he dresses like Scott. He doesnt even know who he is but still manages to get it down to a perfect T lol.

So what do you think about Daniel Craig's James Bond?

i love Daniel Craigs Bond look, very nice. but it matches his age so.

For me, Alexander Skarsgard's style is perfection.

burberry mac is perfect.

And another male, is Cam Gigandet

I guess there is a certain style I like on guys but for the most part I don't care too much, the preppy style and gansta style are NOT my thing... at all. I'm also turned off by gages and earrings. My biggest turn on is usually something along these lines though:

I'm also a big fan of boys in v-necks... they make me wanna sin!

Jeans and a t-shirt is hella sexy too, with a nice belt that I can just yank on... :drool:

i really like scott disicks look.

he's a jerk, but i really like his style

i guess that look is kinda preppy (?)

I don't know. I prefer preppy guys, but I definitely don't like the way that dude dresses.

My sense of preppy has to be like a guy who will wear a v-neck sweater and jeans. I don't know >.< . It's hard for me to explain. I think you can go one way with preppy and it'd be such a turn off for me, but if it's done right and the guy has a shape for it it's a turn-on.

Examples:

andddd....

I have no clue who these guys are, but they pull it off well (to me). The last guy is the one closest to my style. Hawt. :P

So what do you think about Daniel Craig's James Bond?

Daniel Craig's Bond look makes me :blush: . It's cute. And a guy in a simple cotton shirt and jeans is great also. :D

And another male, is Cam Gigandet

Okay. :excited::yesyes: Best lol.

Edited by Lena

*mask* i do like guyz in skinny jeanse!

and in this style

Burberry ftw! xD

To be honest I thumb through Burberry's website and their "Art of the Trench" page to get ideas on how to dress. I personally love the style. I wear slim jeans and slacks that look like the ones above. There's fine line though, I would never wear the emo skinny jeans that literally looks more like jeggings. Being a shorter fella, I like to wear slimmer clothes for a taller look...

Burberry ftw! xD

To be honest I thumb through Burberry's website and their "Art of the Trench" page to get ideas on how to dress. I personally love the style. I wear slim jeans and slacks that look like the ones above. There's fine line though, I would never wear the emo skinny jeans that literally looks more like jeggings. Being a shorter fella, I like to wear slimmer clothes for a taller look...

Exactly that's what i adore <3

seriously when i see any guy wearing in this way i keep staring on him *mask* idk why but it's so elegant to wear in this way!

and skinny jeans it's not for everyone some guyz wear it and they look WOW and others ew! it's dependes!

• 1 month later...

Looks like what I wear to work. :P I don't wear the jacket most of the time though. I keep the primary colours neutral such as black or grey. The shirts are coloured but more of slate and dull hues so they aren't overpowering. I prefer wearing cufflinks though over standard barrel cuffs to add a little bit of character. I stay away from loud colours such as reds and yellows although my coworkers wear them more often.

Exactly that's what i adore <3

seriously when i see any guy wearing in this way i keep staring on him *mask* idk why but it's so elegant to wear in this way!

and skinny jeans it's not for everyone some guyz wear it and they look WOW and others ew! it's dependes!

The styles look very contemporary don't they? I like those looks honestly. Slimmer cuts and very chic style as opposed to the urban and rustic look (by all means these styles look good too but they're not for some guys :mellow: )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

^who is that he's soooo hot :drool:

I like these styles, sth like this.

hqdefault.jpg

576798_345717718886957_1750801859_n.jpg

model: Vhong Navarro (Filipino host, actor/comedian, singer, dancer).