The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I thought the Spurs would be the team to beat but the Grizzlies are looking pretty tough against them.

L.A. is looking like they've lost their fight or just don't care.

Mavs are looking better but seems to have a tough time putting it all together.

Thunder look pretty darn good. Could go deep.

I think it'll be the Celts against the Bulls in the East. Everyone else looks like pretenders.

Atlanta is playing above their heads.

The Heat is full of prima donnas - can't play as a team.

I've been tuning in and out but haven't been quite interested this season. I'm still a Spurs fan so I'll be rooting for them. They did have the best record in the Western Conference; San Antonio has been a very strong team for a while. The Dallas Mavs are good, but not just quite. Haven't watched the Grizzlies but the Hornets... well lets just say that Chris Paul is the Hornets. I'll just be happy when the Lakers get eliminated.

CP3 is quite a player. Don't know if I could even name anybody else on the Hornets. I'm very surprised at the Spurs. I thought they'd take care of business in the first round. Never thought it'd be this kind of struggle. The Mavs have had a nice team since Cuban has owned them but they suffer from the "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" syndrome.

If we end up with an Atlanta/Memphis Finals then the NBA is gonna take a big time ratings hit. I just don't see anyone being interested in that match-up.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, been following up on the Miami-Chicago series lately. Game 4 was pretty intense! Pretty much a very close game from the half. Lebron and Bosh did their part in the scoring even though Wade was lacking a bit (considering he was out in game 3 for diarrhea), his defense was astounding in the 4th quarter and OT.

• 3 weeks later...

Game 6 of the Finals with Mavs up 3-2 in the series. If they win this one, they finally win the Finals. This series have actually been quite exciting with two of the games being won by a single 2pt shot! :o The odds are in favour of Dallas though, statistically in the past winners of game 5 in the series end up winning the series. Almost at the half right, pretty interested to see the Mavs finally win after a big disappointment a few seasons ago.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 years later...