The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What have you made today?

^very mad skill don't worry burn it :P!!

I made some Pancakes for my sissy i hate pancakes!

I hate pancakes too, my mum always hassles me on pancake day asking if I'm having them and why not? and its like, I don't like them!!! Ash doesn't like them either, haha match made in pancake hating heaven :P (although I quite like the ones from McDonalds, with syrup though, I don't understand having them with sausage.)

Anyway, I made spicy pasta today... and a cooked breakfast (but is that counted?)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate pancakes too, my mum always hassles me on pancake day asking if I'm having them and why not? and its like, I don't like them!!! Ash doesn't like them either, haha match made in pancake hating heaven :P (although I quite like the ones from McDonalds, with syrup though, I don't understand having them with sausage.)

Anyway, I made spicy pasta today... and a cooked breakfast (but is that counted?)

Yum...pancakes :drool: . I want some now.

Yeah, spicy pasta and cooked breakfast count, because you took the effort to make something to eat :yesyes:

----

I had left-overs today and I haven't had the internet in three days and wanted to post what I had made on Wednesday:

You can see whichever pictures I didn't post in my culinary album: Culinary Creations 2011

I just started it. Anywho, I hope ya'll enjoy the pictures I've taken. I plan on adding more to the album when I can. ;)

^ Everything looks so yummy, I'm drooling. :drool:

hahahah!!! BoMa! Thanks! ;) I worked sooo hard on it; was up the previous night cooking, when I got out of work, until 3:30am and then slept for six hours and woke up the next day and finished (I had forgotten ingredients :doh: ). :P

Me too, can I come round to yours and have some...

I made garlic chicken today, it was a bit of an experiment but worked out lovely :)

lol! Sure, anytime :P .

Garlic chicken :drool: . I love experimenting with food O_O .

Kim, I think I just died and went to food heaven. All that looks AMAZING.

Me... I've made hot chocolate? :P

LOOOOOOL! Kath, thanks! lol. Like I said, was a lot of work; tasted good though. ;) Heyyy hot choco counts!

---

Today, I made a dark roast Starbucks (Cafe Estima blend) coffee via a french press (it just tastes better) .

I also cooked up a dinner: I joked that I brought world cuisine to the plate: a Chinese-inspired scallion pancake (sliced into wedges, almost looks like quesadillas, but they're NOT), mediterranean curried couscous (I had bought imported Italian couscous from Toscana/Petra, Italy and it came with spices)...I added my own veggies, AND quartered red potatoes in a garlic, olive oil and lemon sauce seasoned with dried chives and cracked black pepper.

I do my own from-scratch cooking. It saves money in the long-run and it's healthier for you (you have the power to control what you put in your food--i.e.: sodium, healthy vs. unhealthy fats, other processed foods, etc.) .

Without further ado:

-and-

Looooove fooooood. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I never liked pancakes they give me random heartburn!!

and I say we all go to kims house :) KIM CAN WE COME OVER :P!! :D

Pizza!!!

Edited by penguin_girl
  • 4 months later...

Yesterday I made chicken with a curry and yoghourt sauce, a bit of olive oil, carrots, rice and lemon juice. chicken was a bit overdone but I know how to fiw that ! It was pretty good, though. MY boyfriend was so in love after eating ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Kim all your meals look lovely.

Yesterday I cooked, Japanese style Rice with Mushroom, Chicken and two boiled eggs on top. I was in the mood for a little healthiness for lunch.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I made chicken with a curry and yoghourt sauce, a bit of olive oil, carrots, rice and lemon juice. chicken was a bit overdone but I know how to fiw that ! It was pretty good, though. MY boyfriend was so in love after eating ;)

I actually want to try to make a meat in a curry yogurt sauce. I feel like chicken is probably the best pairing for that. Sounds good!

Kim all your meals look lovely.

Yesterday I cooked, Japanese style Rice with Mushroom, Chicken and two boiled eggs on top. I was in the mood for a little healthiness for lunch.

Jade, thank yoooou. :D I try lol.

Your meal sounds really good too. Japanese style rice? Is that short grain white/sticky rice? I always get confused on types of rice.

-----

I made this two nights ago:

Sautéed organic dandelion green with some mixed vegetables.

And yesterday, I decided to make more dandelion/veggie sauté (for some friends) and blended it with brown rice:

Creating recipes off the top of my head/from scratch can be a bit difficult. The mixture came out well, but I felt like--overall--yesterday I used a bit too much olive oil (or oil in the rice, even) and there needed to be an extra spice in the dish to make it pop, like curry and more ground black pepper.

Will definitely make this again.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...