The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Royal Wedding Fashion

The dress wasn't even that nice, the shape of it was nice though and don't even get me started on the ceramony (sp?) They both looked like they were falling asleep and at one point heald back a yawn. My mom said it must be hard for them not to be tired and I was just like... or bored. Victoria Beckham looked a mess. So did Kate's mother. I didn't like what the queen was wearing either. Harry looked lovely, not to sure about his brother. Overall it was alright.

There's loads of videos and pictures on the MSN homepage of the wedding and who attended, here. Here's pictures of the wedding overall here, (Including the fashion imagine was on about.)

Edited by Hermione

lol these two look.... interesting

They both look so ridicolous its unreal.

I would like to point out my bf threw up on one of these at a party lol they were dancing together and he threw up on one of them due to being rather drunk. I think he would do it again if he saw their outfits lol. (cant remember which one it was, but i know it was one of them)

Edited by Imagine

^^ david and victoria look both gorgeous. look at those heels she's wearing :lostit:

i really like the dress kate middletons wearing. she looks really beautiful :)

I would like to point out my bf threw up on one of these at a party lol they were dancing together and he threw up on one of them due to being rather drunk. I think he would do it again if he saw their outfits lol. (cant remember which one it was, but i know it was one of them)

lmao that's hilarious :rofl:

They both look so ridicolous its unreal.

lol seriously? thats so funny lol.

are they popular in england?

^^ david and victoria look both gorgeous. look at those heels she's wearing :lostit:

i really like the dress kate middletons wearing. she looks really beautiful :)

lmao that's hilarious :rofl:

I loooove Victorias dress, its beautiful and so simple. And yes omg those shoes!! lol

I love the dress Kate is wearing, it is gorgeous and classic. I would definitly wear that to my wedding lol.

lol seriously? thats so funny lol.

are they popular in england?

Unfortunately it is true lol. I wasn't with him at this point, and he cant remember it much. But remembers doing it, but the rest of the night was hazy lol. shameful lol.

those two? no lol. People forget they exist, hence why i can't distinguish them at all. Prince Harry and William are more popular.

I loooove Victorias dress, its beautiful and so simple. And yes omg those shoes!! lol

I love the dress Kate is wearing, it is gorgeous and classic. I would definitly wear that to my wedding lol.

just look at it

its so beautiful. thats something id wear to my wedding as well

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy over that wedding dress!!!!! :P I swear if I were her, I'd wear it for the rest of my life! If I'd ever want to get married I want to wear that :P I'm so sad now that I didn't get the whole wedding live :( stupid school >.<

and Victoria's shoes are just awesome! Not so crazy ;bout the dress, but she is 5 months pregnant... and I like her hat too, apparently she designed it herself :)

I also liked Sir Elton John's outfit :) and those little girls are so adorable :wub:

I loved the dress, I think it was lovely and simple, if there was any more going on she would be in danger of looking too ''my big fat gypsy wedding'' If you look back at other royal wedding dresses (such as Diana's) I think Kate's is so much better as it is stunning, elegant and not too fussy.

Alexander McQueen once more

this is stunning :)

I loved the dress, I think it was lovely and simple, if there was any more going on she would be in danger of looking too ''my big fat gypsy wedding'' If you look back at other royal wedding dresses (such as Diana's) I think Kate's is so much better as it is stunning, elegant and not too fussy.

lol this made me laugh and I agree :) she pretty much got it perfect ;)

• 3 months later...

Haha I completely agree with you, but then again Lady Di got married in the 80's not the best decade for fashion if you ask me. My bf's parents got married in the 80's and his mom's wedding dress wasn't that nice either :P Lol :P

I LOVE both the dresses that she wore. Alexander McQueen was a true legend (May he R.I.P <3)

Anywaaaaays I got all teary when I saw Kate in her main dress (the one she wore for the actual ceremony) She was so beautiful I started crying!