The Emma-Watson.net Forum

ON a bit of a lighter food topic I suppose, have you ever participated or been caught in the cross hairs of a food fight?

I can say that I never have, but I've always thought it would be kind of fun. I should qualify that it would be fun if no one was out to hurt anyone else, or irresponsibly throwing cantalopes at high speed. We don't need anyone's melon getting plunked by a melon. Still, the idea of a cafeteria food fight among friends actually sounds kinda funny, although a food fight at a picnic might be easier to clean up and have fewer consequences than a cafeteria food fight. The biggest challenge in a food fight might be knowing where to draw the line. I could see flinging mashed potatoes off of a fork at someone, but I would not like having hotwings sauce dumped over the top of my head. :doh:

So have others here ever been involved in a food fight? Or do you think you might like to be some day? :ohyeah:

IN a little virtual food fight sense: *throws mashed up banana at the next person to read this thread* :unsure:

(gets blinded by the mashed up banana). It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt huh...Incidentally I am going to sue now, and that is why we don't have food fights anymore T_T.

(virtually explodes a hot potato that hits everyone in the thread).

:o That potato got all over my hair!

Never been into one but always wanted to start one except I was afraid of hurting someone or just get someone older mad :P

*throw apple juice at whoever pass by this thread* since I don't like apple juice :P

That potato got all over my hair!

Never been into one but always wanted to start one except I was afraid of hurting someone or just get someone older mad :P

*throw apple juice at whoever pass by this thread* since I don't like apple juice

Aye. I don't appreciate all this apple juice all over my new cycling shirt. <_<

-takes some carrots and throws it at you- :D

Jon: I want to thank you for making this thread. I would've never thought of it, and I laughed so hard when I read it. :lol:

I, :blush: , have been involved in several food fights. There was once class-wide detention in middle school for one. LOL. It happened a few times in high school until we were all given a stern talking to :lol:

HOWEVER, when my girl friends used to throw birthday parties I started the tradition of *not* only smashing the birthday girl's face INTO the cake, but involving everyone else as well. :D Gawd, I feel like the guy who shares my mind just divulging this to you guys. Anywho, one summer we had a joint party for two girls who had birthdays days apart from each other. There were two cakes. :D The more the merrier, right?

RIGHT!

So, I waited for the cakes to be cut and handed out. I took my bowl of cake and slapped a friend with it. Everyone got quiet and shocked O_O. Then, all Hell broke loose and our fight was taken up several flights of stairs in the apartment building. People were catapolting cake and icing off the balcony landings at each other. I remember nailing a girl in the head that I didn't like.

I came back inside, and walked past the kitchen doorway. Out of nowhere...OUT OF NOWHERE...I got pummled by loads of icing. I had turned my head when I saw it coming out of the corner of my eye. All of it landed IN my left ear.

It's okay though, because our Chinese friend got green icing on her face in Irish-style. And my Hindu friend was given a unibrow. It was sooo funny :rofl: .

Disclaimer: AS FOOD AND HEALTH FORUM MOD, I DO NOT CONDONE YOUR ACTIONS.

That being said... -throws banana pie in the next poster's face- :rolleye0012:

Wasn't me...it was Ardi. -points- ;p

frozen chickens, will? REALLY? THAT HURT. AND WHERE ARE YOUR MANGOES???????

I have never been in a food fight before :( kinda want to, kinda dont...

*THROWS TOMATOES*

*ducks under desk*

frozen chickens, will? REALLY? THAT HURT. AND WHERE ARE YOUR MANGOES???????

I have never been in a food fight before :( kinda want to, kinda dont...

*THROWS TOMATOES*

*ducks under desk*

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing when Will said "Frozen chickens". I was like :lostit: .

Oh, I will keep this in mind Karen >;D. xD :mellow:

I appear to be covered in tomatoes, and I'm wearing my favourite shirt :whaa:

*Picks up bowl of spaghetti and throws it over the next poster*

:rofl: ! -ducks and spaghetti flies into Big Chris's face- :o

Aye. No one gets away with throwing spaghetti at me or trying to cut my leg off. :D

-throws all of this Indian food I just had at the next poster-

I didn't really like the quality of the food anyways. :rolleye0012:

I have been in a few at sleep away camp! So much fun!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Except then we always got in trouble for wasting food.... OOPS!

throws soup on Dax, a pie at Jon and pasts at Kim

Mwahahaha

MY EYES!!!!!!! That Indian really spiced up my corneas! THIS IS WAR!!!!

-takes Sichuan Hot-Pot and throws at Lena-

Ha,burn baby,BURN!!!!!!!!!! *evil grin*

Guyz, I'm :rofl: right now. Ahahaha. Listen Demo! I don't appr-eh-sh-iate all this Sichuan stuff all ovah meh.

YOU WANT WARRRR?

-takes ice cubes and throws it down your back-

Mwahahaha

:angry: Now I got pastry on me?! ARIEEE!

-takes ground starbucks coffee and throws it at you...but not hard :doh: -

loool.

I don't wanna hurt you, only make you smell like Colombian coffee. :rofl:

-throws crushed up Morro bars at Kimberley and milo at Ardi-

:D

:angry: Now I got pastry on me?! ARIEEE!

-takes ground starbucks coffee and throws it at you...but not hard :doh: -

loool.

I don't wanna hurt you, only make you smell like Colombian coffee. :rofl:

Hahahaaha but I love the smell of coffee!!!!!!!! Throws juice at Kim!

Mwahahaha

I know I'm supposed to be fighting here, but this pie tastes really good! :drool::excited:

What is it? :o

throws pancakes at Noura.. oh and btw... speaking of Noura... why are you throwing Noura Karen! :o

throws Junior Mints at Kim! :mad::P

Guyz, I'm :rofl: right now. Ahahaha. Listen Demo! I don't appr-eh-sh-iate all this Sichuan stuff all ovah meh.

YOU WANT WARRRR?

-takes ice cubes and throws it down your back-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh,you will pay for this!

-takes Absinthe and throws it in yo eyes-

I know I'm supposed to be fighting here, but this pie tastes really good! :drool::excited:

What is it? :o

throws pancakes at Noura.. oh and btw... speaking of Noura... why are you throwing Noura Karen! :o

Pumpkin! Hahaha get it? Cuz you used to be pumpkinhead hahahaha

Throws tuna on everyone!!!

Pumpkin! Hahaha get it? Cuz you used to be pumpkinhead hahahaha

Throws tuna on everyone!!!

ewwwww... now I smell all yucky.

I can't eat pumpkin!!!! That's like cannabalism! :o

Sprays everyone in the room with grease from a grease trap loaded in a Super Soaker!!!!! :lol:

:rofl: ! You know, I thought of that when Karen posted "*Throws Tomatoes!*" I was like :whaa: haha.

Aye. You can't just take Karen and throw her at me. :lol: I understand she's fun-sized and everything, but we're working on a food fight :P . LOL.

-wears a rain coat to prepare for the flying grease-

-throws pumpkin seeds at Jon's head- Why are they emitting a hollow sound?! :o:rofl: !

-Accidentally on pupose drops gumballs all over the floor- ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about food fights and I have decided that I would not enjoy it in real life. I don't like wasting food and it seems kinda disgusting to wear food.

Anyway, * chases anyone on a diet and shoves chocolate eclairs in their face*.

I've been thinking about food fights and I have decided that I would not enjoy it in real life. I don't like wasting food and it seems kinda disgusting to wear food.

Anyway, * chases anyone on a diet and shoves chocolate eclairs in their face*.

Okay, Carlyn. LOL! :rofl: -noms on chocolate eclairs- :D

Small ones inbetween two tables...i would probably get expelled if i started one at school <_<

*Starts throwing food at EVERYONE on this thread.*

-ducks-

-leaves some banana peels on the floor- Whoops. :rolleye0012:

[On another note, I actually wrote an limerick poem once about the first supermarket I worked at, in which I theoretically (wishful thinking of course) threw a banana peel on the floor for my former co-worker to slip on. :rolleye0012: ]

-moves hand over my face-

Yummm. Apple cinnamon applesauce. :yesyes:

It's been too quiet in here. I apologize, people, for not being around in my Forum for quite a few days. Things have gotten a bit crazay 'round herrr. Mainly been studying, though. ^_^

-throws my cup of water at the next poster-

At least the next poster will be clean :mellow: LOL :D