The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Conspiracy-shmansirisy, why should I belive in this if there is no proof? And many mismatches? Goverment is always lie it is their job. They don't doing anything else. Someone told here about inhumane murder (and this is murder, not a kill), what there isn't such a thing like humane kill. My point is humane kill is when purson which have been killed had potensial to kill its killer. In other situations is inhumane. And this is not choose between inhumane and humane kill, there is choose between humane kill or not killing. And that was inhumane kill/murder, if it was at all. And your party in honor of this is much more inhumane then this murder. I don't believe in this, there is too many white spots and the whole story looks like fairy-tale.

Edited by NobleManiac
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what people are saying but this unit were the elite of the elite of the elite - they were only following orders and at that level you follow orders.

So if you want to blame anyone i suggest you blame the man who gave the ' all clear ' go ahead call - Obama

If Osama had killed all ur family and your friends and their family and their friends etc and he was taken to court and escaped would you be happy ?

Osama was a wanted man he was wanted by millions he was wanted dead.

But this doesnt stop much one ring leader gone but all of al-queda still remain.

My mother predicts another terrorist attack - london olympics 2012

Although I even do not believe even in what they found him. American government is the last government on that Earth in which words I would believe. And I didn't seen anything exapt words in it. Even the members of his family. Why they didn't show them? I really would like to see their interviews.

If Osama had killed all ur family and your friends and their family and their friends etc and he was taken to court and escaped would you be happy ?

Osama was a wanted man he was wanted by millions he was wanted dead.

But this doesnt stop much one ring leader gone but all of al-queda still remain.

"He was wanted dead" - that's sound like old western movies with cowboys killing for money. Are we still living in such a barbarian days? I don't think what in USA so bad jails that he could've been escaped...

Although I even do not believe even in what they found him. American government is the last government on that Earth in which words I would believe. And I didn't seen anything exapt words in it. Even the members of his family. Why they didn't show them? I really would like to see their interviews.

"He was wanted dead" - that's sound like old western movies with cowboys killing for money. Are we still living in such a barbarian days? I don't think what in USA so bad jails that he could've been escaped...

He was hiding for over 10years without a trace!

Problem is i really want to see the olympics but i cant go because my mum says no cause of the 'terrorists'

Me to too scared to go at Sochi 2014, coz it's too close to Georgia and they may do something and I almost sure what they will.

Yes there will but there will also be much more security

Becouse of some mistical hard drive? I wouldn't be so sure

He was hiding for over 10years without a trace!

Erm, and so what? American jail couldn't hold him there,coz of this? Ok, they are good if his realy so bad, but they made bad thing to themself - how many information he could give if he was alive?