The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Your Strange Habits

When I am frustrated I ride to a hill top and scream as loud as I can!

LOL. I wish I could do that loool.

But, question: do you ride to a hill top in a car, moped, vespa, or other motorized vehicle, or do you ride on a bicycle to a hill top? Because if you're driving there, I might keep my eyes peeled for an enraged driver. :P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If I am sitting at my desk and reading (like I am now) I have to tilt the book (and my head) while reading for maximum comfort.

I always walk in and out of the house and say "good bye" three times before finally leaving..

I always have to get out of bed like 4 times to make sure that the door is locked or else I can't sleep..

I NEVER walk on cracks on the sidewalk. I always look down while walking to make sure that I step on the stone in front of it and not on the ones where they are next to each other, don't know if that makes sense, but I have to step on every OTHER stone.. I also don't step on wells and drains..

So if the sidewalk looks like this I have to step on the stones that are across from each other (and not cracked). Not the ones that are next to each other..

I always keep my phone and iPod in my right jacket pocket and my keys in my left.

I almost always keep my phone in my hand in case someone calls or sends me a text.

If I shower in the morning I have to go right back to bed and lay under the blanket to get warm before getting dressed.

These are all that I can think if right now :P LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Another one of mine: I have been told I have "thick skin." If someone yells at me or if someone disrespects me, it sticks with me for a very long time and I hardly ever forgive them.

:(

So im doing laundry and i see my dam socks are still dirty ...

I've been known to wash my clothes over and over til i think they are clean or bleach them or just throw them away

I cant stand dirty clothes or wearing hand-me-downs

• 4 weeks later...