The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Disney College Program

A friend of mine did it. She basically interned or worked at the park while Disney would pay for her schooling. The experience was different according to her but nothing too different in terms of schooling or personal life. I don't know too much more other than that considering I haven't spoken to her in a while now.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

If you don't mind working at the park then I guess it won't hurt. No guarantees on what sort of park jobs you'll be doing though.

She said it was alright doing the program and all. She said it was somewhat of an internship considering she was learning some of the inside operations of Disney as a company and franchise. Working at the park to her was more like something she picked up on the side. Still, you need some good motivation for this though.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

This is interesting, I just heard about the Disney College program a few days ago. It's funny, I never really thought about it before but I guess it's not surprising at all that they have one. Very cool! I'd love to learn more about it.

My friend is doing this now and she LOVES it!!!! She is working as Cinderella in the park (the job was impossible to get she was trying for years.) The apartments they live incare gorgeous! You get tons of perks by working for disney. Plus they pay for college! It's amazing! She loves workingcat disney at couldn't be any happier.