The Emma-Watson.net Forum

CRAPMUFFIN SHOWCASE

This immediately caught my eye. I envy your talent. I always want to make something like this - but I never find the right textures/colouring. Everything fits. Wonderful wallpaper!

+ Your photography is amazing!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Boma. :) Did you see that she actually responded? I was so happy :D :D

And about the calendar, of course! It's just that I remember seeing someone posting their calendar a while ago,

so I just wanted to check to be sure. :)

Another wallie I made:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3526/selenagwallpaper.jpg

Oh yes I saw it, it's amazing that she replied.

Oh who? I didn't see it. But some people might not be aware of the rules.

This is absolutely beautiful. Everything goes great together, well done.

Thank you!

Soo.. it has been forever (as usual), but I actually made a little something today.

It's Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewife, SO hot! Tell me what you think ^^

(btw, if you made a calendar for the calendar competition, are you allowed to post it here or not?)

I love this one with a passion. <3

I don't like Selena but I love this one. It's a shame I have to tilt the screen back to see the textures and text though. Otherwise the whole thing looks pale blue. D: It's still gorgeous though.

That's wallpaper is really well done. You're good!

Thank you so much! :)

Selena Gomez wall :ohyeah:

you are amazing.

Hehe glad you like it! :D And thank you!!

awesome wall<33 the colours are awesome!!!

Aww thank you! :D

OMG I AM SOO IN LOVE WITH THIS!! i really love her!! <3 selena is my girl <3

Aww haha good I made a wallie with her then! :D Thank you!

She's the reason why I watch Desperate Housewives. And she IS hot.

This is beautiful, as is your signature too!!

Omg I love you haha! Yeah she is got, I so have a crush on her! And thank you :)

This immediately caught my eye. I envy your talent. I always want to make something like this - but I never find the right textures/colouring. Everything fits. Wonderful wallpaper!

+ Your photography is amazing!

Aww that's so sweet thank you!! You CAN make something like that! It just takes time and a lot of playing around. :P

Oh yes I saw it, it's amazing that she replied.

Oh who? I didn't see it. But some people might not be aware of the rules.

This is absolutely beautiful. Everything goes great together, well done.

Yeah it made my day! :D Oh don't worry about it, it was a very long time ago. And thanks Boma <3

I love this one with a passion. <3

I don't like Selena but I love this one. It's a shame I have to tilt the screen back to see the textures and text though. Otherwise the whole thing looks pale blue. D: It's still gorgeous though.

Thank you!! :) Haha yeah I know, I started to notice after I posted it. Thanks for your opinion, definitely agreeing. ^^

Okay so I made this but I don't know.. hm, I've probably been staring at it for too long.

Also made me realise I need some new fonts haha. Enjoy!

Edited by CRAPMUFFIN

I like the background and how you placed the picture but I'm not liking the flower you added into her hair.

I see you used some kind of filter over her and I noticed some weird lines on her skins.

Omg I love you haha! Yeah she is got, I so have a crush on her! And thank you :)

heheh, i had a crush on her when i first saw her on the show.. i was like "sexy hot red headed lady" hehe.

This Amanda wallpaper is fantastic. I envy your skills.

Ah I'm obsessed with Amanda! This wallpaper is gorgeous!

I had a set of her a couple of weeks ago but then once I did about 4 other members here started having them so I changed mine. It goes to prove there's many Amanda lovers here!

Hey guys! Yeah.. I'm doing this again, creating a topic, post a few times and then let i die.. I'm annoying like that! :P

Well well, still.. here's a little something I made recently with my rusty skills, hope you like it anyway! x

<3

HAHA I love this one, amanda is such a funny gorgeous girl. Beautiful designed x

I had a set of her a couple of weeks ago but then once I did about 4 other members here started having them so I changed mine. It goes to prove there's many Amanda lovers here!

wow at this one, you posted a few more stuff from last time I checked in. I love roses in designs and love how you did this one.

It's just so pretty.

I meant this one but It didnt show previously. Love looking at it. *read stare at it*

Another beautiful wallpaper! I'm jealous. <3

Aww thank you!! :)

I like the background and how you placed the picture but I'm not liking the flower you added into her hair.

I see you used some kind of filter over her and I noticed some weird lines on her skins.

Thanks for your opinion. :) Yeah, it's an effect called "trace contour" or something like that,

I think it's pretty but we're all different. :) Thank you so much <3

heheh, i had a crush on her when i first saw her on the show.. i was like "sexy hot red headed lady" hehe.

This Amanda wallpaper is fantastic. I envy your skills.

Thank you so much. :)

Yeah she is so pretty!! :) And thank you! =)

HAHA I love this one, amanda is such a funny gorgeous girl. Beautiful designed x

wow at this one, you posted a few more stuff from last time I checked in. I love roses in designs and love how you did this one.

It's just so pretty.

I meant this one but It didnt show previously. Love looking at it. *read stare at it*

Hahah! Staring? Makes me nervous :P Thank you <3

OMG you have amazing skills!!! love all your designs :D can't wait to see more!!

Aw thanks!! You will see more very soon like.. in this post :P

wow i love that wall<33

Thank you!! :)

Okay so.. another Amanda wallie. I pretty much made them after each other. Pretty similar but oh well ^^ hope you like!

Edited by CRAPMUFFIN

Absolutely a nice wallpaper! That's it.

Thank you. :)

I like the font that you used plus textures, just a bit unsure on the quality of the photos. But looks great

The quality of the photos is fine, I guess it's just the effects I add that only I like and no one else does. :P Thank you! :)

I think everything about it. I love it! Gah!

Thank you so much <3

awesome that is wonderful!!!

Aw thank you! :D

Okay so I hate this, but I'll just post it anyway. :P

oh I like it, it's beautiful! the colours and textures

Thank you! :)

That's really nice Ingrid, I don't see what there's not to like about it!

Oh thank you so much. :) I'm glad you like it.

I love your soft style but I would like to see more colors. I like both of the new wallpapers.

I'm definitely up for that! Will try it for my next one :) Thank you <3

Oh gosh I'm jealous of your talent! You should do a tutorial one time for one of your wallpapers!

Aww thank you!! I just might do that. :) Thanks <33

Another one of the lovely Marcia!

That is perfect. I like the darkness of it and it's nice to see something different from the previous lighter wallpapers! Everything is gorgeous about this one.

Thank you so much!! :)

That's really pretty, good job.

----

Edit: Congratulation on wining the calender competition. Your entry is amazing.

Thanks Boma. <33

Okay so I made this, pretty sloppy not very happy about it, but I'll share it anyway.