The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What have you done today?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up at 2pm and had the worst headache ever so I decided to go back to sleep. Woke up again around 6pm and the headache was still there, had a shower and continued sleeping. Woke up again at 10pm and the headache still wasn't gone, now it's 5am and I'm still awake with this goddamn headache  :0_0: Now I'm just waiting for everyone else to wake up so we can go and have breakfast (kind of forgot to eat today..yesterday..whatever haha)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

worked, jumpstarted a person's dead battery in a parking lot, slipped and fell on sidewalk ice, cursed quite a few times, heated up leftovers, surfed the net.....yups, that about covers it.

oh yeah, i took several showers today, lol :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Cook myself a dish, watched a movie, texting my relatives and friends, lay down on bed, take a bath and drink with my ex tonight.

Cook and eat Japanese Curry and pork dumplings. Listen to JB's songs, fed and played Pou. Download zombie catchers. And made coffee jelly. :)

Cook and eat Japanese Curry and pork dumplings. Listen to JB's songs, fed and played Pou. Download zombie catchers. And made coffee jelly. :)

Drink Dr. Pepper, went to duty free. And meet a friend.

Edited by _jigz

Worked until 7am, picked up my bfs daughter, slept until 530pm, went to the store, put gas in my car, now I'm relaxing before I have to go back to work at 2am

Cooked and ate chuka and chicken teriyaki. Baked lemon cake, went to duty free to buy cream soda and arizona tea. Listen to songs, watched a movie. And texting anywho. Answering calls from some friends. Take a dip in the tub for an hour, then took a bath. Chat and post here. Download music in my new ipad and i think thats it. :)

edit: composed a short song for mom tomorrow because its mother's day. :D

Edited by _jigz