The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Does Emma Watson get a real tan?

No. She avoids the sun at all costs all year round, which includes her staying in a very dark box during the summer months.

:rolleyes:

Of course she does tan in the summer, humans tend to do that (some more, some less). It can't be avoided (sunscreen actually helps to build a natural barrier agains the harmful rays, so you tan faster).

• 4 weeks later...

Ok what i mean is really any of the premieres and events we have seen Emma in..have we seen her with a tan, that's all I am asking..sometimes I see if she's at a summer premiere her face sometimes get's a little dark..like here

National Movie Awards:

Now is her tan real right here at the awards show on sunday or no? I'm talking about her legs also.

Edited by Kyle

Just wondering.... whats with posting these RANDOM topics, like this one and the one about her figure and such? :blink:

Edited by Surya

Just wondering.... whats with posting these RANDOM topics, like this one and the one about her figure and such? :blink:

"Kyle" is really just Barnes once again spamming the board with his usual topics.

Barnes, you have been doing this for years. Aren't you getting tired of this by now?

no she doesnt, she roll around in mud for days and sleep there... and like others have said, she's have fairly pale skin so she'd burn than havin a tan... case closed

"Kyle" is really just Barnes once again spamming the board with his usual topics.

Barnes, you have been doing this for years. Aren't you getting tired of this by now?

Yeah, it must be same person, using different usernames. :/