The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What was the last movie you watched?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Fight Club yesterday. Gosh, one of the best movies I've ever seen ...

Ho!!! "Fight Club" is AMAZING! I think I missed the first ten minutes of it, though. :o I've been meaning to read the book. It'll happen sometime before I disintigrate into a million pieces, I am sure. Lol.

I watched...Wait for it, wait for it....(drum roll) "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" the other night. How predictable. :rolleyes:

I'll get around to watch some new movies. Anyone watch "Inception"? How was that?

Ho!!! "Fight Club" is AMAZING! I think I missed the first ten minutes of it, though. :o I've been meaning to read the book. It'll happen sometime before I disintigrate into a million pieces, I am sure. Lol.

I watched...Wait for it, wait for it....(drum roll) "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" the other night. How predictable. :rolleyes:

I'll get around to watch some new movies. Anyone watch "Inception"? How was that?

Mhhh, the first 10 mins are basically the In Medias Res part of the movie (if you are familiar with the term :P), I won't spoil it any further.

I'm a bit scared to approach the novel. What if it's quite different? I have the same thought about Gone Baby Gone ... For instance, I liked Eragon (movie), but hated the novel and ended up with hating both lol.

Inception is by far the most original movie of 2010 and script and amply deserves an Academy Award nomination (at the very least) for Best Picture & Best Original Script.

Mind you, the first 20-30 mins might be tough ... Certainly if you don't know anything about the movie lol.

despicable me-love animated films and this one was SO god!it's one of my fauvorite animated movies along with how to train your dragon and up

Have you seen Legend of the Guardians? (the one with the owls). It's by far my favorite animation of 2010 :)

Just rented the second installment of the Millenium trilogy: The Girl Who Played With Fire ... It was alright, nowhere near as good as the first one though. In addition, the plot was waaayyyyy too complicated ... Hermione, this is for you :)