The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I think it's starting up in the us. But, I watch Top Chef which is basically the same thing. I thought masterchef was just another channels version. I had no idea it was a real show lol.

I sometimes watch the Australian version of Masterchef and I especially like watching the children's version of Masterchef. The kids are much cuter and more resilient than the adults.

OMG!!! FINALLY A NEW THREAD IN MY FORUM!!! AHHH!!! -dances around in excitement- :ohyeah: Thanks, chica! :lol:

Does anyone watch Masterchef (UK, Australia, NZ etc)? I watched the most recent NZ season, it was really amazing.

You kept talking about it this past week and I kept wondering and wondering, "What is the Materchef thing, yeah?" I think I might find it on iTunes now :lol: . I watch, what Arie says, is "Top Chef". I don't know how that compares, but it's an amazinnng show as well. I've always had this obession with culinary and cooking, so I learned quite a lot from watching--seeing what flavours blend together well and compliment each other, etc.

:yesyes:

I think it's starting up in the us. But, I watch Top Chef which is basically the same thing. I thought masterchef was just another channels version. I had no idea it was a real show lol.

"TOP CHEFFFF" <33333333. lol.

I haven't watched the newer seasons though :mellow: . I watched the '08 and '09 seasons. LOVED THEM. You remind me, Arie, I need to watch television more -sigh- -_- . lol.

Yaaaaay, I wanna watch "Mastchef" now. :sob: -steals Kimmie's TV-

Muahahahahahaha. -evil face- :angry::mellow:

Edited by Lena

I LOVEEE Masterchef!

I watch them all, it's a bit of an addiction.

And even though I'm British, I have to say I do prefer the new Australian/NZ format. Although the latest UK season had altered its format slightly to be more like theirs too, so... meh, I love 'em all. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really getting into the Australian Masterchef. They had this episode where the contestants had to work 24hours to feed a mine site. It was awesome seeing them work around the clock, feeding the miners breakfast, lunch and dinner. I liked seeing the contestants, all frenzied when they had to cook and how bleary eyed they looked at times. My favourite contestant is Kumar because he's more calmer than most of the contestants. I think he doesn't really care that if he doesn't win because he's old and accomplished so much already.