The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Made You Smile Today?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this woman complaining about life, insulting the government, swearing then suddenly she told me "and you too, you are full of worms and sh!ts" and I was like, "whaaat?" I was laughing alot because she was about to cry complaining. well, It didn't feel cool when she told me those, but my hubby told me not to mind, hahahaha she hates the world.

Instead of I will give my mom a present because its mother's day, she gave me a cake instead saying "thank you for having you as my daughter. Love Mom". :wub:

Edited by _jigz
  • 2 weeks later...

1st; my fam <3

2nd; I asked my hubby to buy chocolates but his Uncle heard me and gave me gums instead and told my hubby not to buy more cacaos coz is bad for my health, so they left to buy the roasted chicken, and after our lunch, I whispered my hubby, "next time, buy cacaos but hide them" he whispered me back "check my pockets" and there were my cacaos xD he said, "see? I always think about you" <3

3rd; the smell of our bedroom, love the perfume

4th; watching Vice Ganda's jokes on youtube xD

5th; knowing that I'm happy xD :D

^that's fun!

Yusuke gave me a can of beer. And the next thing I knew Saito is running after Yusuke because that was his beer not Yusuke's aha.

I'm still remembering this and is making me lol so hard..

When I woke up in the midnight to pee and came out from the bathroom, I saw my husband running out of the room, then I ran after him so nervous haha, I asked him "Papi, papi, what happened?" He replied, "cockroach cockroach on the bed" I told him why he's so nervous like a dinosaur chasing him, poor my baby. <3 hahaha I had to handle it, brought baygon and sprayed everywhere under our bed.

Stupid cockroach dunno where it came from.. huhuhuhu! Maybe when the window was open, uffff! -_-

Ahaha a group of people today mistaken me by Iwa Moto who is a sexy model on boys magazine, I was like 'what?! I never had a naked photoshoot of me, not yet' :P

My art teacher fart

Imagining this, I burst out laughing aha :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday morning around 6 am, I'm on my way to my mother's cafe. then i passed by a child, sitting on the sidewalk begging for food. So i approached him, ask his name and age (he said John and 7 years old). I also asked him what is he doing on a time like that, i told him he must be on the school or day care. He said his class is at 7am and just needed 20 pesos (around $0.45) so he can buy bread for him and his family. So in the end, i took him to the shop cooked him food and gave him money. Then this morning, I passed by him again then he said "ate, my family says thank you for the food and money. My sister made you this." (ATE means like a big sister, or used for respecting a female older than you).

So it was exactly like this :P

So yeah made me smile and feel appreciated :wub:

Edited by _jigz