The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I consider it a sport lol and i am a big runner. I run at least every other day if i can, but if im having a off week i tend to only twice in the week or perhaps even once.

Any other runners on the forums? How many times do you hit the wall? What trainers and rituals do you swear by?

I own these Addidas trainers that are just incredible, the cushion is brilliant and aborbs all the shocks. And most of my runs are off road so the ground is hard to run on which works all my leg muscles well :)

However, I did my knee in when i ran a marathon for my school back in 2005, i came fourth but if my knee didnt give in i would have probably been third or second. Either way, that day was my wall because since then i am scared of pushing myself to much because of my recurring knee injury.

I used to run a lot, used to. Before I would do 3 miles every morning and the best 3 mile time I've had was 21 minutes. I liked do to cross-country running across grass and dirt but concrete has always been good to me. Never really went into it as a sport but just to keep fit. I blew out my knew a few years ago and since then I cant run more than 200 yards without having my knee hurt like Hell.

I used to run a lot. Then I started to get shin splints and had to take some time off but now I'm starting to get back into it

Shin splints? Maybe something as simple as changing your stride could fix that. I used to get shin splints a lot before my coach fixed some of my problems. I changed my footing direction to directly front 'cause I used to run with my toes pointed outwards. I also lengthened my strides which also made my strides go heel to toe instead of running flat. No shin splints after that.

• 1 month later...

It's tiring, but worth it for the exercise. I would never, in a million years, say that it was fun, though.

Oh, I also prefer to run on a treadmill. I find I can run a lot more in smaller areas since I don't realize how far I ran.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a hardcore runner from Jr High through my first year at KU. I ran cross country and track in high school. My best 5k (3.1 mile) time was 15:56. In track I ran the 800, 1600, and anchored the 4x400 relay. I also occasionally ran the open 400. My best time in that was 47.9 sec. I was going to run on the track team at KU, but then the knees completely went. I'm surprised I was able to keep it up as long as I did. My legs were so messed up when I was a baby that they had to break both of them to straighten them out. My parents were told I'd never be able to play sports. Now I'll be looking at knee replacement probably around the age of 45.

I loved it while it lasted though. I even did one marathon. Did it in under 3 hours. Of course I could barely do anything else for the next two days. I am just too competitive. I pushed my body past what it could take. And now I'm paying the price.

As for shoes. I'm a New Balance guy for the trainers. And Adidas for the spikes. My only recommendation for people thinking about trying it, put in as many miles as you can off pavement. Your knees will thank you.

My running shoes are none other then the Reezigs. They are very confortable to run in and I never get shin splints.

I personally am not that strong of a runner (it's what kills me on a PFT.) But I do run atleast 3 times a week.

And as for running fast times, I do know someone who ran a 5k in 14:58. He's a beast. Of course he's been running since 7th grade and he's out of the Marine Corps now, but I bet he still runs lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 12 years later...

The information provided in Overdose of Zymoplex is based on data of another medicine with exactly the same composition as the Zymoplex buy propecia uk Slides were then incubated with goat anti mouse or anti rabbit Histofine simple stain immuno enzyme polymers MAX PO M, 414322, and MAX PO R, 414341, respectively, Nichirei Bioscience Inc