The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Disneyland ♥

My best friend lives 10 minutes away from Disney Land and he's choosing to have his bachelor's party at Disney World next year. Of course, maybe Disney Land looses some of it's shine because it's so familiar to him. That said, most of the people who I know who have been to both parks favor Disney World, hands down Kimberley. I've only been to Disney World, and it was some 23 or so years ago now, but as a kid it was awesome. If I get to go back next year, I'll let you know what I think of it as an adult, and when I visit my friend out in Cali someday, I'll tell you how Disney Land compares in my opinion.

I have been to the one in Anaheim and the one in Paris. They were both equally good, although space mountain in Paris is quite a lot better. I'd really like to go to the one in Florida as the general consensus seems to be that that one is the best. Eventually I'll do all the Florida theme parks, universal etc.

But yep Disneyland is very good. I love the ride where you get to drive a car along a guided rail. Makes me feel like a 4 year old all over again.

People say that Disney World (Florida) is the best but I think that's because it's the largest park. I really do like Disney Land (Florida), it has a unique atmosphere to it. First time I went was when I was 7, second time I went was when I was 17 and the last time I went was last year. Even as I get older, Disney Land never ceases to amaze me. I especially love to stay and watch the nightly fireworks show. Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to the one in Florida, forget which it is...I get the names confused all the time. My sister used to live less than fifteen minutes away from Disney and took me there while I was on my 5-week holiday in Florida in 2004. I didn't get to experience the whole thing; we had mainly gone to Downtown Disney, walked around, and I think we may have watched "Prisoner of Azkaban" in the Imax there as well. ;)

It was pretty cool. We were supposed to do Epcot but that never worked out. :( I'd love to go again and tour Epcot and the nine one day.

-Drags Kimberley with me for an epic Disney trip :lol::rofl: -