The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Anyone ever get that feeling? It seemed like a good choice at the time, and then you take it come and have second thoughts; or your friend sees you wear it and just go 'What did you do?!'. Now how many of us are sometimes impulse buyers only to realize you're returning that stuff the very next day? :P

I'm guilty of this.

hahaha has happened to me.

rarely though because i am alsways thinking twice if im gonna buy the piece or not.

i have this vest in my closet though... never really wore it

I sometimes get buyers remorse when I buy things on sale. I have an ugly green cardigan that I bought on sale instead of buying the one that I really wanted which was too expensive. I wear the cardigan to remind myself not to impulse buy. I also get buyers remorse after I buy some kitchen gadget that is suppose to be really useful but turns out to be a total dud. Grrr Infomercials! *shakes fist at tv*

I also get buyers remorse after I buy some kitchen gadget that is suppose to be really useful but turns out to be a total dud. Grrr Infomercials! *shakes fist at tv*

Knives and my hands are all that I need in the kitchen. Couple times too I buy a video game which I regret getting and too bad I can't return them once I open it. Back in November I bought Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit when it released... and the game I really wanted was Gran Turismo 5 which released a week later <_< I got about 3 hours of game play out of NFS.