The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 11 months later...

No one has posted but it was pushed back to 2013. It was announced yesterday with the new FULL LENGTH trailer it comes out 5th March 2013. I will be getting it for my birthday!

• 3 weeks later...

I was kinda hoping it would come out by the end of the year but I guess not. I'm excited for it though. There really hasn't been a good console game imo since Skyrim came out. I'm literally just re-playing that waiting for something else worth while to come out. D:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's new gameplay out for weapons. Also a play-through for the first hour of the game. It looks fantastic!

I've seen the new gameplay for weapons, but i can't find the play through you mentioned. Could you perhaps post a link please?

I've seen the new gameplay for weapons, but i can't find the play through you mentioned. Could you perhaps post a link please?

It's the same video. The weapons video is around an hour and a half long and they put the hour game play inside it. =)

• 1 month later...

Damn this game is awesome. I played 20 minutes this morning and when I came home at 7 pm and started playing...I only just stopped because I have to go to bed. Haven't had this much fun in a game for quite a while.

I've decided to stop bothering with this game until Nvidia releases a hotfix that will remediate performance issues associated with their Nvidia cards. I really want to play it too, but it's just not worth it at the moment.

Edited by DABEST247

Completed the game this morning, on 71%. Game was pretty short, I still like it very much though. Multiplayer is...meh...what I really liked was the last part where they gave a nice throw back to the old games.

I am in love with this game, I have completed it on Normal and ive decided to start it again but on highest difficulty :) ohhhh yeah.

The game is slick, action packed and clever. I enjoyed her story and the origin of Lara Croft. I also love how she isnt perfect, she screams, moans in pain and cripples over in agony. Love those little details.

I am in love with this game, I have completed it on Normal and ive decided to start it again but on highest difficulty :) ohhhh yeah.

The game is slick, action packed and clever. I enjoyed her story and the origin of Lara Croft. I also love how she isnt perfect, she screams, moans in pain and cripples over in agony. Love those little details.

It's such a beautiful crafted video game. That's why I love Square Enix, none of their games have failed me.