The Emma-Watson.net Forum

It takes a maximum of 20 hours to complete on 100%. I did it 100% in 16... It's a shame it's so small and I'm glad I didn't pay the full price. Online play is terrible too.

I'm replaying it at the minute, when i've done that, i'm going to try and 100% it :). I didn't find it short at all, but then again, i'm one of those people who is a keen observationalist and really likes to take the time to explore everything in my environment.

I'm replaying it at the minute, when i've done that, i'm going to try and 100% it :). I didn't find it short at all, but then again, i'm one of those people who is a keen observationalist and really likes to take the time to explore everything in my environment.

Who said I didn't? I got almost every collectable but 6 in my first play through... Lets not sugar coat it. It is NOT a long game.

I loved the game, I just hated the actress who voiced Lara, ugh.. if she didn't move to America so early in her life she would've had the part. But she just sounded so American that I kind of dislike hearing her talk every time. IMO don't care if you disagreed, just didn't really like her much.

• 1 month later...

So am I the only one who's a tad disappointed with this game? I only started playing it today, but it has nothing to do with the old fashioned TR style. I know I'm being sentimental but I am a huge TR lover and it's just Idk how to phrase it, it seems like an amazing game, but not a TR game. Some would say that the gaming style has changed in general and that the old TR formula just wouldn't work but it seems to me that they could totally incorporate old-style TR puzzles with the new combat engine, they just chose not to, which I personally don't like. Not really keen to keep on playing.

So am I the only one who's a tad disappointed with this game? I only started playing it today, but it has nothing to do with the old fashioned TR style. I know I'm being sentimental but I am a huge TR lover and it's just Idk how to phrase it, it seems like an amazing game, but not a TR game. Some would say that the gaming style has changed in general and that the old TR formula just wouldn't work but it seems to me that they could totally incorporate old-style TR puzzles with the new combat engine, they just chose not to, which I personally don't like. Not really keen to keep on playing.

Actually you'll find I complained above too. >.<

Also, I wrote a review expressing everything you just said when the game first came out.

The puzzles were key and hard in previous games, in this new game there was none.

P.S. You remind me of Dina? Beg my pardon if I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...

This game is crazy in a good way. I'm currently playing through it again, trying to 100% the single player mode. The combat, the storyline, the characters, the details..i can't fault it, i love how you can keep upgrading your weapons throughout the game with the use of salvage and the optional tombs were a nice time away from the mental storyline. Collectibles are fun and i like finding all the relics, documents, GPS Caches etc etc..i'm already looking ahead to the next one! Bring it on!xD 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...