The Emma-Watson.net Forum

what do you like in ice-creame flavours?

• 4 weeks later...

I mostly like chocolate, but vanilla is not all too bad. Chocolate is just sweeter. That and sprinkle it with peanuts, yummy.

I don't mind fruit flavors, but if I had to pick one it'll be orange sherbert.

I cant remember the name but benand jerrys coconut and caramel one is gorgeous!!!!!

Other then yhat I love chocolate an fb mint...or rum/raisen.

im not fan of fruity icecreams either

Cookies and cream.

After that, goody gumdrops and orange/choc chip. And strawberry. And Neapolitan :0_0: Ohhh and can't forget hokey pokey. Ok, done!

I will NEVER ever ever ever eat cookies and cream ever again. Remember that time I sent you the picture of me eating a cookies and cream waffle cone with sickly sweet strawberries and candied walnuts on it? I was sooo sick for like a week after that. :drool: . LOL.

I've never had gumdrops :o . What's hokey pokey? :wacko:

I enjoy cookies and cream, vanilla, chocolate, English toffee, pistachio and macadamia flavoured icecreams.

I want to try English toffee :sob: , might not like it though lol.

Melon

Strawberry cheesecake

Dulce the leche

Mint & Chocolate

Blueberry

Lavazza

Marc de Champagnetruffel

Polka

I do like ice-cream I realize now. Great it's summer

Hey girllfriennnd, it's illegal to have that many favorite ice cream flavors!!!! -snaps fingers- LOL jk ;P Dulce de leche, drooool.

What's "Lavazza", "Marc de Champagnetruffel", and "Polka"? You guys all have these interesting flavors I've never tried!

Lemon. Just lemon. Okay, B & J's cookie dough is delicious too...but hmmm...I want a lemon icecream right now....thanks...

Maestro, I read your reply this morning and :drool: -ed. I was thinking this morning, "I'm gonna so get ice cream after work!" Did I get ice cream? No -_- . I settled on watermelon (the fruit) lol.

---

Mine:

-Cookie dough

-Cookies and Cream (NO KIMMIE, NOOOO! lol)

-Strawwwwwburry

-I had Turkey Hill's Moose Tracks the other day (w/peanut butter cups) y-u-m, while binging with my friend to make her feel better. ^_^

-oh oh oh, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. Double :drool: !

---

What kind of toppings do ya'll like?

I prefer strawberries (preserves...or jam/syrup), candied walnuts, or canned (non-candied...candied 'Bordeaux' cherries are yuck) cherries. :D

Hey girllfriennnd, it's illegal to have that many favorite ice cream flavors!!!! -snaps fingers- LOL jk ;P Dulce de leche, drooool.

What's "Lavazza", "Marc de Champagnetruffel", and "Polka"? You guys all have these interesting flavors I've never tried!

Lavazza is coffee with small pieces of chocolate. Marc de Champagnetruffel (don't know if that is the correct name in English) is nougat with chocolate. And polkagris is a Swedish mintflavoured candy and the ice cream is minty with pieces of polka ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...