The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to attend MTV Movie Awards

She will be presenting footage from Deathly Hallows Part 2. Since it will be coming up soon I decided to make this topic early. Hopefully Emma and Deathly Hallows also win awards as well.

I cant wait to see Emma and how she will be presenting it-wonder if a lil tear to the eye awww :)

I dont care about these awards but to see DH CRUSH TW, I would take ;)

The awards are tom night at 9PM.

Edited by cbmac12

when are the awards taking place?

The awards are tom night at 9PM.

That should be roughly Monday 4AM Deutschland time

---

I dont care about these awards but to see DH CRUSH TW, I would take ;)

I wholeheartedly concur.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

^^ Okay Thankyou guys :)

I'm excited for her outfit, cant wait. who is coming with her? Does anyone know? She is probably not going on her own is she.

Edited by crackthesky

I'm pretty sure she'll have some sort of entourage but I don't think she'll have a date with her.

ooo no i meant if anyone else from HP was going.

Edited by crackthesky

I know right! I SO wish it was the trio too!! Ahh well...also Tom is going for his intro of his new movie yes?

Btw sorry to all my mates here-I forget we all are in different time zones-what I should have said was 9PM EST for the awards :)

was i the only one that thought the mtv movie awards were really akward? lol no one knew what to do and were really confused and the audience werent as loud as they usually are

i felt really bad at the zac efron joke that was mad at emma! lol and i was really bummed that she didnt win anything but she looked so pretty!

First off Emma looked stunning and gorgeous as always :) I swear she was the only one not drunk on stage!! Everyone else (Reese Witherspoon especially LOL) seemed drunk...sadly the joke was made by Chelsea Handler...said "saw Emma Watson backstage but then realized it was Zac Efron"...stupid really but they showed Emma's reaction and she took it all in stride, laughing with her mouth open (bless her heart :))...then CH said "stop looking so pretty Zac", so w/e...that joke was just uncalled for-she looks adorable and sweet with her hair growing and does not look like a boy-really the joke was senseless to do. But like I said Emma was a good sport and laughed out loud. Honestly Emma was the best thing about tonight's awards...she was nervous presenting, had a lil shake in her voice, and at first I thought she was gonna tear up when she said the final clip for HP-ya wanted to just give her a hug. I have a feeling I will be tearing up myself when it is over.