The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards After Party

Emma looks stunning and gorgeous-the girl I swear has a natural beauty-has always had it though...yeah I think the color would have been better maybe if blue or green type colors. The yellow I am not a fan.

:whaa: She looks so sexy. Why'd she have to change?

---

Warning: popups when clicking the photos

I agree, she looks gorgeous!! But I wonder why she changes her clothes. She did the same at the Bafta's.

Am I the only one who think the dress is more of a green than yellow? :mellow:

I was thinking the same, it's a yellowish green I suppose.

Emma looks stunning as always of course ^.^.

Hmmm... the way Taylor is looking at Emma in this pic!!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4101cd135500362

I read in other forum that it seems Emma is dating Johnny Simmons. Besides, he was there and there is a picture of them kissing (supposedly). I don't know what to think, but it's strange that he was in her hotel and not in the ceremony...

The pic of the 2 Emmas are probably like "did you hear how Kristen Stewart basically dissed us in her "thanking us" as part of Best Actress category" ;) Aww Emma looks stunning and beautiful-like I said not a fan of the color but nice dress...

As for the dating Johnny Simmons-the media once again is hooking her up with all the guys! I am surprised that they have not added Taylor Lautner to that mix! LOL I say once there is proof of any guy then we say aww go Emma because she deserves to be happy :)

I find weird that there isn't a picture of Emma and Tom together. I was watching the show yesterday and I think they never met. He said today that he didn't know Emma was going to present the clip. Really strange... I don't know, I'd have liked to see them together on the stage though...

I am wondering if maybe Emma was a last minute addition to the show-instead of Tom presenting, have one of the trio present. Maybe she was not going to be able to get away from filming and was allowed to go to LA.

Maybe a last minute addition. Or perhaps like I think you were suggesting, they were planning it, but didn't know until a few days ago if Emma's schedule would let her attend. Or maybe only just finished the sneak peak in time for the show. :P