The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards After Party

Emma did a beautiful job of presenting it-very excited and nervous at the same time-I at first thought she was gonna tear up when her voice shook a bit-I know I will be bawling come end credits!

The pic of the 2 Emmas are probably like "did you hear how Kristen Stewart basically dissed us in her "thanking us" as part of Best Actress category" ;) Aww Emma looks stunning and beautiful-like I said not a fan of the color but nice dress...

Umm.... Emma Stone is a friend of Kristen's and they were hanging out together at the party, so I highly doubt that she would be talking like that about Kristen. :rolleyes:

I didn't see any dissing, in Kristen's speech; she was her normal awkward self. A lot of people are already hating Emma for shaking her head like that, during Kristen's speech and her own fans aren't helping her case, either. I didn't feel that she shook her head as a form of disrespect towards Kristen, and the same way, Kristen also didn't diss anyone, IMO.

I just had to get it out of chest. All this hate everywhere is getting on my nerves, now.

Edited by Surya

Umm.... Emma Stone is a friend of Kristen's and they were hanging out together at the party, so I highly doubt that she would be talking like that about Kristen. :rolleyes:

I didn't see any dissing, in Kristen's speech; she was her normal awkward self. A lot of people are already hating Emma for shaking her head like that, during Kristen's speech and her own fans aren't helping her case, either. I didn't feel that she shook her head as a form of disrespect towards Kristen, and the same way, Kristen also didn't diss anyone, IMO.

I just had to get it out of chest. All this hate everywhere is getting on my nerves, now.

are there any videos of emma's shaking head? oh I don't know what's going on..is this case serious??

are there any videos of emma's shaking head? oh I don't know what's going on..is this case serious??

Naah... just random fan ramblings. :lol:

I watched the live stream. But if I find a video I'll post. :)

Edited by Surya

I'm really sorry about the double post but it was too late to edit. :(

I meant "get it off my chest..." :doh: Sorry for the typo. :lol:

----------------------------

Btw... I love what Emma wore to the After party. :)

Eh, haters are going to hate. I see a lot of love for Emma on other places too. Like this mention at Television Without Pity:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/award_shows/mtv_movie_awards_2011_best_and.php

The funny thing is that the websites/communities that have shown Emma some love have negative stuff to say about Kristen; and sites that have shown Kristen love, diss Emma. I love them both and think both of them were very nice at the awards (their look, attitude, whatever) in their own ways. Both are different people and have different behavior. I don't think Kristen needs to learn anything from Emma, as mentioned in the above pic. I like her when she's being her usual, awkward self.As far as I remember, she wasn't unpleasant at any point during the show. Same goes for Emma. It would be awesome to see them both getting recognized for who they are, and not getting all the unnecessary hate. So what if Kristen won? People need to suck it up and deal with it. :)

Edited by Surya

Eh, haters are going to hate. I see a lot of love for Emma on other places too. Like this mention at Television Without Pity:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/award_shows/mtv_movie_awards_2011_best_and.php

THIS right here says it all...I am sorry but Emma DESERVED it this year for her portrayal as Hermione BIG TIME. She

showed a HUGE range of emtions this year and went beyond her acting abilities. I have adored Emma in all of her HP movies

but I really felt she really started to come into her own in HBP and really owned her scenes (w. Rupert too) in DH1.

IMO, I think Kristen Stewart was not genuine at all thanking the others in her category...Emma shaking the head was not a bad thing-I actually before they showed Emma's reaction was like are you kidding KS with that? IMHO, I felt like KS was like oh here I am I deserved it. There was nothing wrong with Emma shaking her head, as 1)I dont think she realized they would have put the camera on her at that moment and 2) Emma shows her emotions and is not afraid to hide them. I respect and love her even more when she does that because she is being honest with her reactions. People are too worried nowadays to show what they really feel and it is refreshing to see an honest response. I asked some friends of mine who could care less about

MTV awards and they agreed w. me about KS. But then again that is all of our opinions. Emma is the true epitome of class and

style and grace. She did hold her head high during these awards and this just makes me an even bigger fan of hers than

before.

THIS right here says it all...I am sorry but Emma DESERVED it this year for her portrayal as Hermione BIG TIME. She

showed a HUGE range of emtions this year and went beyond her acting abilities. I have adored Emma in all of her HP movies

but I really felt she really started to come into her own in HBP and really owned her scenes (w. Rupert too) in DH1.

IMO, I think Kristen Stewart was not genuine at all thanking the others in her category...Emma shaking the head was not a bad thing-I actually before they showed Emma's reaction was like are you kidding KS with that? IMHO, I felt like KS was like oh here I am I deserved it. There was nothing wrong with Emma shaking her head, as 1)I dont think she realized they would have put the camera on her at that moment and 2) Emma shows her emotions and is not afraid to hide them. I respect and love her even more when she does that because she is being honest with her reactions. People are too worried nowadays to show what they really feel and it is refreshing to see an honest response. I asked some friends of mine who could care less about

MTV awards and they agreed w. me about KS. But then again that is all of our opinions. Emma is the true epitome of class and

style and grace. She did hold her head high during these awards and this just makes me an even bigger fan of hers than

before.

Well, I didn't think Kristen was like, "oh here I am I deserved it." And I have written what I feel about that pic Occulus posted above, in the comment above Sarina's. If anyone deserved the Award, it was Natalie Portman (acting wise).Kristen seemed embarassed that she won inspite of Natalie who won an Oscar was on the list. As for Emma holding her head high, I'm proud of her; but then, no one really cries or stomps away on losing at award functions. :mellow:

So I guess, we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Edited by Surya

loving the picture of her with andrew garfield!

and i agree with surya.. i watched it and both emma and kristen were absolutely fine. it's no surprise kristen won.. with twilight teen fans all around voting every minute lol..who else stands a chance?

loving the picture of her with andrew garfield!

and i agree with surya.. i watched it and both emma and kristen were absolutely fine. it's no surprise kristen won.. with twilight teen fans all around voting every minute lol..who else stands a chance?

Yeah I agree. :lol: But I really wish this internet war b/w the Potter Fans and Twilight Fans would come to an end. <_< I love them both, and its really difficult to find a forum or community for each, without having to deal with the Hate. And MTV and other sites try to feed on this feud b/w the two fandoms for hits on their websites.People need to understand that both are completely different stories.I wish both fandoms could co-exist harmoniously... but I know that'll probably never happen. :rolleyes: And the sad part is I always see more hate and spiteful comments coming from Harry Potter Fans ( And I love HP more). People you need to chill... The world isn't only about Harry Potter.

Sorry for going offtopic, but this is probably the only forum where I'm sure people would read and understand what I'm saying, without saying spiteful things. :)

Edited by Surya

I think MTV should give the whole HP movies a special award next year like they got at the BAFTAs this year. Obviously Twilight's going to run away with the awards for the next two years so they should at least honor Harry Potter because they've been a milestone for this generation.

I think MTV should give the whole HP movies a special award next year like they got at the BAFTAs this year. Obviously Twilight's going to run away with the awards for the next two years so they should at least honor Harry Potter because they've been a milestone for this generation.

I'm sorry, but I doubt it.

The style was def awesome (should make best dressed :)) and as for the color, it was a strange color but like you said only Emma could pull it off wearing it. She looked amazing as always :)