The Emma-Watson.net Forum

COUNTDOWN: Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be in cinemas nationwide on the 19th of November.

So to build up some excitement hopefully, I'll post a number for each day (bit late today but it'll make up for other countries that are behind NZ :P).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think the mods will approve 120, 112, 137, etc 'Countdown' threads (Did I count alright? Somehow I think there's some counting missing in between...) ;)

It'll be quite silly.

Maybe we should just do it with Greenwich Time instead, so everyone (or Jon) is happy.

Kimberley, you're not trying to suggest something about Vida's counting are you? :o

Don't worry Vida! I've got your back! :P;)

Don't worry, Jon. I can fend quite well for myself. I'm not into Twilight. :P

Well, I don't think the mods will approve 120, 112, 137, etc 'Countdown' threads (Did I count alright? Somehow I think there's some counting missing in between...) ;)

It'll be quite silly.

Maybe we should just do it with Greenwich Time instead, so everyone (or Jon) is happy.

Don't worry, Jon. I can fend quite well for myself. I'm not into Twilight. :P

You know how to make the man proud vida! :lol:

Oh YAY! Just 19 days now! :lol: Even though it will be closer to 29 for me. <_<

Would that happen to be Greenwich, Connecticutt? Because that works out just fine for me! :D

Sorry vida, the last comment went over my head. I'm not making the connection between fending for yourself (which I know you could do without any help ( :P *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* ) from me) and not being into Twilight???????? :mellow:

That said, sorry you were not into Twilight vida :( ... (that was a bad suggestion on my part. I thought I qualified it by saying that listening to anything I have to say could be a total waste of time. Maybe I forgot that!) I'm guessing you wouldn't have liked my Jacob Black Halloween outfit either then. :o

Oh, what I meant is that Twilight female characters cannot fend for themselves. They need A MANNNNN :P

I didn't even know you had a Greenwich in Connecticutt!

I was referring to Greenwich in London. It's the Prime Meridian where the International Date Line starts, so it'll give everyone here a fair go.

And in this case is also suitable as HP is English. :D

I knew which Greenwich you were talking about vida! I was just being my usual difficult self by mentioning the North Eastern U.S. town of Greenwich, Connecticutt! :P

Thanks for explaining the Twilight comment! Sorry I took away from it by making you have to explain it! :lol:

It makes more sense to me now though! :)

Actually 16 days here in Australia, DH Part 1 comes out here on the 18th of November 2010, a day before the US and UK release. Strange that, real strange :/ Don't know if I'll see it on its release date, the last time I watched a HP film on the release date was OOTP and it might be all booked out on the 18th!