The Emma-Watson.net Forum

COUNTDOWN: Deathly Hallows

We're all going to have slightly different counts given our locations and the release dates, but in the spirit of keeping this thing going....:D (Please forgive my rudimentary graphics abilities) ummmm.... that's Part I of course! :o

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in the cinema on wednesday next week (when it will be released in Germany :P). But as things are at the moment, I'll go there alone. Can you believe it: There are 21 people in my class at university, and NONE of them is interested in seeing the film at all. Most havn't even read the books or seen any of the Harry Potter-films (let alone having seen them in cinema). Depressing. Anybody else who has to suffer this at the moment? I need some support here!

10 days till Deathly Hallows

(please don't ask for a pic! LOL)

awwww...come on... where's the picture! :o:P

I'll be in the cinema on wednesday next week (when it will be released in Germany :P). But as things are at the moment, I'll go there alone. Can you believe it: There are 21 people in my class at university, and NONE of them is interested in seeing the film at all. Most havn't even read the books or seen any of the Harry Potter-films (let alone having seen them in cinema). Depressing. Anybody else who has to suffer this at the moment? I need some support here!

I'm debating going alone... because my only friends who want to go will be in California at the time, and I live in New York. I may wait until I see my family a week later... so I'm suffering along with you! :P Heck, I'd go with ya if I were in Germany! :P