The Emma-Watson.net Forum

COUNTDOWN: Deathly Hallows

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOMMMGGGG

I JUST GOT BACK

omg omg the movie is AMAZING!!!!!!! Definitely the best one yet!!!

I was literally crying my eyes out at the end with Dobby. I was shaking lol since they entered the MM and couldn't stop till I left the cinema lol my friend was laughing at me, that was pretty mean of her lol

but OMG that was sssooooo gggooooooooooddd!!!

They kept so much of the book!!! so many quotes!!! I was SQUEEing at the "Always the tone of surprise" lol I was such a fangirl :P

and Emma was AMAZING with Bellatrix!!! Seriously that's her best performance ever, she was absolutely brilliant!

and all the people at the theater were so cooperative lol they all laughed at the right moment and they all clapped at the beginning and gave a huge *sigh* at the end!!

can't wait to watch it again ASAP

So happy :)

Well the countdown is almost over here in the UK.

I really can't wait to see the movie but sadly I am going to have to wait a bit longer until Sunday morning. I can't believe that I am not going on the opening night this time, I have always gone on the opening night. I am sure the extra wait will be worth it though.

Hope everyone enjoys the movie.

Dazza-Stoke: I am the same as you! I always see each new release on opening night. I went to a big gathering in NY in '04 to see "Prisoner of Azkaban" and let me tell you, there is something SPECIAL about sitting in a crowd full of Potter geeks and laughing at just the right moment, sqwauking the next, and giving each other high-fives the next.

Sadly, I the tickets were sold out, so I'm going tomorrow. <_<

2 HOURS and 12 MINUTES here. 14 hours 'till I see it though. :/

-sigh- Heard it was EPIC though, so well worth the wait I'm sure!!!